Pay R5420 for 1 Nelson Mandela Commemorative Coin Set OR pay R9860 for 2 OR pay R11832 for 3 (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on a choice of 1, 2 or 3 graded Nelson Mandela Commemorative Coin Set
- Receive a full set of rare Nelson Mandela MS65, MS66 and MS67 90th birthday commemorative coins that has been Graded by the Internationally recognized Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Extremely valuable sets that will only grow in value over time. High growth and Return on Investment
- Limited to 500 sets
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity and set number
- Own a piece of South African history in a beautiful hand crafted Wooden display box
- Invest in 9 sets and get the 10th set FREE! Valued at R9860
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- To redeem, email your Groupon and delivery address to email@example.com
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption of Groupon only by email
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited to 20 sets per customer
- FREE counter to counter delivery anywhere in South-Africa
- Terms and conditions apply
- Delivery within 30 working days after Groupon redemption
Own an important piece of South Africa’s history in the
palm of your hand, in a hole in your mattress or in the safe protective casing
of a coin case you made from wood and love, with a graded Nelson Mandela 90th
Birthday commemorative set at 40% of the market price. This is your opportunity
to secure your future, get into the coin investment game and no better place to
start than with today’s Groupon saving you up to 60% on the very popular Nelson
Mandela Commemorative Coin set, valued at R9860.
A lucky rabbit’s foot often only survives for a year maximum, four-leaf clovers are hard to find if you don’t have a pet leprechaun and good luck pennies only last a day. Trust a true investment with today’s Groupon:
• R5420 for 1 x Nelson Mandela Commemorative coin set (MS65, MS66, MS67)
• R9860 for 2 x Nelson Mandela Commemorative coin set (MS65, MS66, MS67)
• R11832 for 3 x Nelson Mandela Commemorative coin set (MS65, MS66, MS67)
Invest in 9 sets and get the 10th set FREE! Valued at R9860
While some collect stuffed animals, balloon animals or crisps bizarrely shaped into faces of celebrities, most would agree that among the most lucrative of collections is that of the graded coin. As coins are lower risk and have higher returns, the preferred choice of investment for the modern investor or collector has become graded rare coins; amongst them, the graded Nelson Mandela Commemorative set. Consisting of 3 beautiful graded Mandela coins (MS65, MS66, MS67) in a hand crafted wooden display casing and graded by the renowned Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, each coin is scrutinised and graded by trained professionals, meaning that you’re guaranteed a pristine Nelson Mandela Coin set treasure.
In coin collecting/investing, coin grading is the process of determining the
grade or condition of a coin, one of the key factors in determining its value
as a collector's item.
The grading of a coin includes the analysis of several criteria, the most important being the quality, the rarity, the interest factor, and the liquidity factor. As these Mandela coins included in each set has a high Mint State (MS) grading, they are a worth considerably more than your average investment coin.The rare Mandela coins continue to defy their critics and keep growing in value every single year as more and more investors and collectors from all around the world enter the market. Do not get left behind and make sure that at the very least you place a few of these commemorative sets into your investment portfolio. These sets are particularly special as they are mementos of South Africa’s most favoured and loved son, Nelson Mandela. Many would agree that anything associated with Mandela and his legacy is of special interest which makes these mint state coin sets a lucrative investment with only 500 produced. The incredible growth of the value of these sets makes them a phenomenal and sure investment.
"A wonderful investment. I invested in around 10 Mandela
Commemorative sets through Coin Invest and have sold 8 to collectors for a 300%
return on my investment over a 12month period. Should have kept the sets, none
the less, I have reinvested the money into more Mandela Coin sets and plan
on continuing to do so over the next few years."
– Johan Greyling, from Germiston
"I made the decision to invest in Mandela
commemorative sets since I could not afford to invest into property. I have
come to the realization that NO property investment will give me 200% - 500%
returns on my investment, so coins and Mandela coin sets in particular, is the
way forward in my opinion. "
– Barry Edwards, from Constantia