Pay R5825 for a 5-night stay for up to 6 people at Alpine Heath Resort, valued at R11,650 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a 5-night stay for up to 6 people
- Stylish self-catering accommodation
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Professional and friendly staff
- Resort has daily guided hikes, kiddies entertainment program, variety of restaurants
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Escape for five nights
- Temperate climate and lush country setting
- Daily allocation applicable
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 036 438 8500
- One usable Groupon per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat; cowboys grow handlebar moustaches for this very reason and ninjas have even perfected the ancient martial arts move of judo chop-flick hat-backflip-catch hat. Hang your hat up in style and enjoy a five-night stay for up to six people at Alpine Heath Resort for R5825.
Besides using your Darth Vader chokehold on everyone you deem fit, getting away from the city for a few days is the perfect, and less homicidal, way to de-stress. Considered to be one of South Africa's premier conference and holiday venues, Alpine Heath Resort allows you to relax in the comfort of an exclusive mountain village nestled in the midst of Northern Drakensberg.
This stylish resort offers superb chalet accommodation for up to six people and all chalets are fully equipped for self-catering. This is an ideal destination for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle and a chance to relax and unwind while basking in the beauty of the natural surroundings. Warm and elegantly decorated in neutral shades, crisp white sheets and rich dark wood finishing, this resort will be your perfect home away from home.
With splendid breath-taking views and stylish living quarters, your five-night stay at this family-friendly holiday spot will guarantee you leave feeling revived and refreshed.
Holiday fact: A woman in Taiwan was determined to turn the famous Pyramids of Giza into hotels. She campaigned for the change by sending green tea in a teapot to every member of the Egyptian Government. They loved the tea but did not change the pyramids into hotels much to the woman’s dismay.