Pay R600 for a 2-night stay for 2 people including breakfast at Merensky Lodge, valued at R1200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a 2-night stay for 2 people including breakfast at Merensky Lodge
- Peaceful bushveld atmosphere
- Large game population
- Warm and genuine welcome
- Relaxing and restful
- 5 Chalets with DSTV, air-conditioning, S/C on request
- Guesthouse with 15 rooms, each has; an en suite bathroom, 2 DSTV channels and air-conditioning
- Kiddies pool and petting zoo
- Spacious gardens with abundant birdlife, over 350 species
- Guided horse-rides in the wild
- Restaurant and Lady’s bar
- Handicapped friendly
- Games drives and bush walks
- Hides, tucked away in the bush, available for overnight stays
- Hike on the mountain or on the 3000ha farm
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: call 078 1355 979 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
There are certain experiences that will never be able to be replicated or reproduced; seeing a shooting star for the first time, taking a fiery bite of a bhut jolokia chili pepper or swimming in the ocean. Similarly, spending time in the bushveld is a unique, magical experience that can’t be had anywhere but there. Use today’s Groupon for an unforgettable bushveld stay; pay R600 for a 2-night stay for 2 people including breakfast at Merensky Lodge.
The Merensky Lodge is an amazing bushveld getaway in the heart of the wild. Unlike its undomesticated surroundings, the lodge offers everything you could want from a scenic getaway. All the chalets and rooms are equipped with DSTV, air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms so that even out in the wild you have all the comforts of civilised living. The atmosphere in and around the lodge is both peaceful and restful, and it is the perfect place to center yourself and get back in touch with nature.
A large population of game roams on the farm throughout the day and night, completely immersing you in nature and bringing new adventures every day. The lodge has a timeless ambience which is charming and truly welcoming, and before long visitors will become friends. The relaxing atmosphere will banish all stressful and taxing thoughts and leave you ever more reluctant to leave.
The farm offers something for everyone, young and old, adventurers and loungers. There’s a kiddie’s pool as well as a petting zoo for the young’uns, not to mention the vastly spacious gardens there for their frolicking pleasure. Bird watchers won’t know what to do with themselves as they familiarise themselves with the over 350 species of birds in the area. The lodge also offers guided horse rides in the wild and game drives and bush walks. If you really want to be a part of nature, you can seek out one of the hides that are tucked away in the wilderness and spend a night under the stars and between the wildlife.
With over 3000ha of pure nature, and all the facilities and amenities you could possibly want, the Merensky Game Lodge is the perfect 2-night getaway for you and someone special.
Seasonal fact: Following recent surveys, it was found that the worst possible time to wear pink earphones in the wild is during the month of May. Although no conclusive evidence has been found as to why this is, it is commonly held that the colour is offensive to most wildlife as they cannot produce it naturally. This stance excludes flamingos.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Merensky Game LodgeBetween Northam and Thabazimbi, 60 km from Sun City