Pay R650 for the complete high school range of MathPRO educational software, valued at R1686 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on the complete high school range of MathPRO educational software
- For grade 8,9,10 and 11 high school learners
- Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatible
- Fun and interactive revision exercises
- Helps children study, revise and improve their Maths
- Based on the South African curriculum
- Available in English and Afrikaans
- Makes maths easy, understandable and fun
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Groupon redeemable at http://www.mathpro.co.za/groupon
- For assistance, contact: 021 595 0333
- Groupon includes delivery
- One Groupon per purchase
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon valid for Home Version (single user license) only
- Terms & Conditions apply
Knowledge is power, which is why household appliances can continue working after devouring a stack of encyclopaedias and the evening newspaper when there is electricity blackout. Make sure your child has the educational edge with today’s Groupon: the complete high school range of MathPRO educational software for R650.
Mathematics can prove to be quite hard to master; it is even more so when you are a child and the last place you thought “x” was, was to the left of “y”. MathPRO revision plans will take your high school student through step-by-step key sections of the curriculum. The comprehensive summaries also cover important maths concepts to ensure that they are better prepared to tackle maths in the classroom. While working through the practise exercises in MathPRO your child will get immediate feedback to help them understand maths concepts.
Your child will be able to practice their math skills at their own pace, in the comfort of their own home and will even be able to battle friends in the unique MathPRO dual-player maths challenges. Like an athlete training before a marathon or a penguin stretching for a tap-dancing competition, your child needs to ready themselves for exams. By completing the MathPro mini-exam and self-assessment tests, this software program also prepares the student and helps them to gain the confidence they need to ace dreaded examinations.
Math fact: A Math teacher in Vancouver would use a toy crocodile to teach complex Maths concepts. This method worked so well he was dubbed Mr. ‘Crocodile’ Williams.