Pay R6599 for a PADI Open Water Course and qualifying coastal dives in Mozambique with Aquatastic, valued at R11000 (save 40%)
- Save 50% on a PADI Open Water Course and qualifying coastal dives
- Five knowledge-reviews and five pool sessions in Gauteng
- Pool sessions conducted in a three-metre heated pool
- Four open-water dives in Mozambique
- Four night’s accommodation in tented bush-camp
- Two home-cooked meals per person per day
- Professional, highly-qualified and friendly PADI instructors
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months - not valid over public holidays and December holidays
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 928 0297
- Groupon does not include border transfers, visas, reef tax and travel to and from Mozambique/ SA border
- Groupon does not include hard/soft gear rental
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
If your idea of an adventure is sitting on the left end of the couch instead of the right, then today’s Groupon will push your limits without throwing you in the deep end – well actually, it will, but you’ll have an oxygen tank. Enjoy a PADI Open Water Course and qualifying dives in Mozambique for R6599 with Aquatastic.
Whether you’ve always wanted to dive, need an adventure or simply want to find Nemo, receiving a PADI scuba certification will open up an underwater world of possibilities. The PADI Open Water Course is the world’s most popular scuba course, with a reputation for taking land-dwelling dullards and turning them into flipper-footed fish-fellows in just a few lessons.
Because you have yet to develop your flipper feet, the course begins with five practical pool sessions in a three metre heated pool and four knowledge reviews to make sure you know scuba safety like the back of your fin. Once you’re feeling the spirit of scuba deep down in your sole, take a trip up to Phambuka, Mozambique and show the shores what you’re made of. Enjoy four beautiful open-water dives and explore a side of the ocean you’ve never seen before; a sight said to be more magical than a Hippogriff and twice as unbelievable as a bank with no queues. As simple maths suggests, after diving you might just need a place to sleep; a fact that Aquatastic hasn’t quite forgotten. Enjoy four night’s accommodation in a tented bush camp and two delicious home-cooked meals per person per day. Put your fear in the past, get off from that couch and take the trip of a life time while learning a skill to last you a lifetime.
Scuba fact: It’s been said that dollhouse fish don’t care for scuba divers because they reminds them of a floating bag of beans with flippers.