Pay R699 instead of R1398 for a double kitchen water filter unit (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a double kitchen water filter unit with filters
- Size: 33.5cm X 28.5cm
- Weight: 3.06kgs
- Includes national delivery
- Ideal for home and office
- Easy to install
- Removes most pathogens, organic and inorganic micro particles
- Removes heavy metal, lead and most of the chlorine
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- To redeem, email your contact details, physical address and Groupon PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit www.littleluxury.co.za for more information
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Delivery is national via registered post counter-to-counter using the SAPO or can be collected from office
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Deliver anywhere in South Africa via registered post counter-to-counter using the SAPO
Eight cups of water a day keeps you
healthy, could fill a pool for your ninja turtle figurines or could be used to
fulfill several disapproving liquid-in-face gestures for someone who tells you
that you bear a striking resemblance to Lyle Lovett – and you’re female.
Regardless of the way you choose to handle your two H’s and an O, make sure
it’s purified with today’s Groupon: a double kitchen water filter unit with
filters for R699.
Considering that most human bodies are made up of roughly 70% water, clean drinking water is essential to keep that structure from falling apart. Compact, with easy installation processes, the double kitchen water filter is the perfect instrument for keeping what goes into your body healthy. Ideal for home-use with the family or office-use with the resident hypochondriac, the mechanism transforms tap water into blue gold for physiques, ensuring that even neurotic naysayers are kept happy in the realm of healthy beverages.
The device comes equipped with a clear plastic cover, making monitoring the condition of the filter easy. Specially developed to remove most pathogens, organic and inorganic micro particles and any other germ-gremlins riding the pipe lines, you’re guaranteed a supply of drinking water that tastes better than the stuff sipped out of hosepipes in yonder years. The kitchen filter also removes heavy metal, lead and most of the chlorine in normal tap water. Nifty and economical, the mechanism is fit for improving the quality of your drinking water, regardless of what your use for the liquid may be.
Water Fact: On the banks of a river in Nairobi, a man who is famous for baking the world’s best banana bread sells his pastries. It is reported that the secret ingredient that keeps most coming back for more is the use of the river’s pure water in his recipe; although no one can confirm this.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Zuma Trading. .