Pay R75 for R150 worth of gifts with Dial-A-Surprize (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a gift for yourself or spoil someone special
- Purchase any gift from the Dial-A-Surprize website
- Build your own gift to suit your budget
- Groupon can be purchased as a gift
- Redemption dependent on stock availability
- Groupon not redeemable on special gift days (Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Spring Day, Secretary’s Day, etc.)
- Groupon not transferable (except where Dial-a-Surprize gift vouchers have been purchased)
- Groupon does not include delivery fee
- Groupon redeemable for up to 12 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of emailed Groupon: email@example.com
Gifts are crafty, cunning and ingenious little critters. They tend to sneak up on you when you least expect it and are renowned for their pleasurable effects on the human body and mind. Send someone a special and sneaky surprise with today’s deal: R75 for R150 worth of gifts with Dial-A-Surprize.
Offering a wide range of unique gifts and value for money, Dial-a-Surprize has fast become the number one gift delivery service and online gift store in South Africa. The store deals in quality gifting, beautiful packaging and same-day personalised delivery in and around Cape Town and Johannesburg. Other main centres and regions will have to hold their breath for just a teeny bit longer for their deliveries to arrive the next day.
In order to deliver a surprise of immense proportions, Dial-A-Surprize has employed a strict policy dictating that all gifts be hand-picked by the owner. It is not unlikely that they travel far and wide to places that sometimes stretch off the map just to find a gift that will get hermits hiding under a bridge to a new level of excitement.
Though if your special person is difficult to please and you’re out of thoughts for fresh and unique gift ideas, you are more than welcome to discuss your needs with one of the helpful Dial-A-Surprize consultants. They offer a helping hand with corporate gifts, romantic gifts or even a thank you gift for that guy at the corner store who helped you pick out a suitable party dip flavour for your niece’s sweet sixteen shindig. The boring, conventional approach to gifting will be the furthest thing from your mind once you feast your eyes on the novel gift ideas www.dial-a-surprize.co.za has to offer.
Gift Fact: Children in Uzbekistan love receiving double-sided tape as birthday gifts. This is because the double-sided tape manufactured in this region is sticky enough to pin a donkey to a horse in motion.