Pay R799 for a pair of Unisex Police Sunglasses, model S8103 available in 3 colours, valued at R1690 (save 53%)
- Save 53% on a pair of S8103 Unisex Police Sunglasses, available in 3 colours
- Awesome Police Unisex Sunglasses
- Made and imported directly from Italy
- Police brand has been advertised by numerous celebrities, including Paulo Maldini, Bruce Willis, George Clooney, David Beckham and Antonio Banderas.
- Metal/Acetate large Frame with Gothic P Logo in Crystals.
- Latest Design & Unique lens design
- Scratch/Impact resistant
- Metal/Acetate Frame
- Customer will receive a 25% discount on Police when walking into an Eyebar outlet - Purchase of additional Police sunglasses - Not related to Groupon Special.
- Deal valid for 3 months
- Groupon is not transferable
- Groupon cannot be used for other product purchases
- Important: Sunglasses can be collected from the stipulated stores only
- Groupon only valid once deal closes
- Eye Bar Stores are not to be contacted directly
- Once Groupon has been received: Email physical copy of Groupon, Store of choice for collection (from below list) and colour (i.e. 568, A568 or X57Y) to email@example.com
- First come first served:email above details before 4 September to avoid disappointment
- Allow for 2 week interval from emailing Groupon and order to in-store collection
- Groupon not redeemable with instore promotions
- Limited Number available
- Redemption only on presentation of physical Groupon when collecting eyewear from specified branch
- Terms & Conditions apply
In the same way that no boy scout would be caught dead without a compass and a pocket knife, no self-respecting movie star would be caught dead without a decent pair of sunglasses. How would the producers of CSI Miami know when to cue The Who’s trademark yeeeaaaah without Horatio characteristically donning his shades. Why should you be any different, today’s Groupon saves you 53% on a pair of S8103 Unisex Police Sunglasses, available in 3 colours, so you too can call the shots with confidence.
The Terminator would have been laughed out of that Police Station when he proclaimed that he’d be back, but instead his words have been immortalised and it’s all thanks to a serious pair of solid black sunglasses. Unfortunately, that was the only pair of sunglasses that he owned and as such he could never wear them without inducing severe intimidation and terror in onlookers. You don’t have to suffer the same fate as today’s Groupon offers sunglasses in 3 colour possibilities, 568, A568 or X57Y, allowing you to showcase any emotion you choose.
Many of the best things in this world come from Italy; pizza, Ferrari, gelato and the Mona Lisa and today’s deal is no different. Imported directly from the soccer loving, pasta producing nation, Police Sunglasses follows the latest designs and use uniquely designed lenses to set them apart from the pack. Both scratch and impact resistant, the large metal/acetate frame will conform to any cranium and even MIB agents Jay and Kay would be hard set to find a customer that can’t be satisfied.
Police Unisex Sunglasses have been worn and promoted by some of the best in the business including Paulo Maldini, Bruce Willis, George Clooney, David Beckham and Antonio Banderas. As they will contend, the unmistakable gothic P logo in crystals exudes style and taste, and you can join their ranks today when you choose your pair of S8103 Police Sunglasses.
Collect your glasses from one of the following branches:
EYEBAR EASTRAND MALL (SHOP 132 EAST RAND MALL,BENTEL AVENUE, BOKSBURG NORTH); EYEBAR ROSEBANK THE FIRS (SHOP3 THE FIRS,CNR CRADOCK @BIERMAR AVUNUES, ROSEBANK 2128); EYEBAR WALMER PARK (Shop 7, Walmer Park, PE); EYEBAR HEMMINGWAYS (Shop UG57A, Hemmingways, Cnr Western and River Road, Hemmingways, East London); EYEBAR BOARDWALK (Shop B11, Boardwalk Casino, Summerstrand, PE); Eyelights Cavendish and Eyelights V&A Waterfront (V&A Waterfront, Cape Town); EYEBAR ROSEBANK THE ZONE ( SHOP GF20B REGENTS PLACE,CRADOCK AVENUE,ROSEBANK,JOHANNESBURG,2196)
Shady fact: Like many reptiles, the Spined Rock Lizard has two pair of eyelids. However, what sets it apart from the rest of its species is the purpose of its internal lids. Composed of a thin, slightly opaque membrane and coated in dark mucus, the lids actually act as darkened lenses which allow the reptile to cope with the harsh sunlight of its natural environment, the dessert.