Pay R80 for a full eye exam at Torga Optical Optometrists, valued at R285 (save 72%)
- Save 72% on a full eye exam
- Eye Test, frames and lenses are guaranteed in terms of Torga industry best guarantees
- Receive professional consultation on what spectacles you may need
- Choose from one hundred nation-wide practices
- Great deals available on spectacles
- Identify any eye-sight problems
- Reinforce that prevention is better than cure
- Highly trained and friendly optometrists
- Relaxing environment
- Redeemable nationwide
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: click here to book online
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person, additional available as gifts
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions or other Torga optical vouchers
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon may not be combined with eye test medical aid benefits
- Groupon may be used with medical aid benefits for frames and lenses
The abundance of photo-editing software available for computers, cell-phones and sticky-notes makes sharpening and retouching images easier than riding a unicorn. Unfortunately, real life doesn’t come with a built-in editing application so when the world becomes so blurry you take the wrong dog for a walk, you can’t fix the fuzziness with the click of a button. Bring everything into focus with a full eye exam at Torga Optical Optometrists for R80.
Even if the rain’s not gone, it’s still possible to see clearly. Some or other smart guy once said that prevention is better than cure and Torga Optical Optometrist is the best place to put that theory into practice. Whether your vision is clear like glass or blurrier than last Friday night, regular optical check-ups are important and can pick up all sorts of nasties, like glaucoma, retinal disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and cataracts.
Though the rooms at any of Torga Optical’s branches will fill you with a warm sense of calm and other hugs-and-puppies feelings, behind that relaxing exterior lies advanced technology even the crew of some sci-fi mothership would be jealous of. Using the latest in ocular equipment and a brain full of high-tech know-how, the skilled optometrists will take you through a series of tests designed to evaluate your vision and ensure that your peepers are in perfect working order.
Once the friendly eye specialists have given you the once-over, they’ll advise you on what sort of spectacles you might need for you daily visual requirements, whether it’s playing Super Mario or signing documents.
Focus on this fact: Before glasses were available to the general public, miners in Armenia would pick up pieces of glass and fix them together with strings of toothpaste. These make-shift glasses were neither popular nor effective.