The revered love-child of a passed over cotton plantation and the infamous Union-suit, the t-shirt has been saving arms from fusing with chests, since miners decided to don them as protective-gear from mutation-causing free radicals. Give thanks to the best thing since the hula hoop with today’s Groupon: a T-Art T-shirt for R85 from T-Art.
Birthed from the sorts of t-shirts that people say are far beyond their years, the T-Art T-shirt is a sort of clothing social butterfly. A unique way of expressing yourself, the social media t-shirt is a re-useable platform for writing messages, statements, pictures or thoughts of any kind without the effort of moving your lips or motioning with creative hand gestures.
With a uniquely designed print surface and a pen made solely for users to write on and wipe off, the t-shirt is ideal for expressing what’s on your mind. Messages can easily be written, then wiped with a wet cloth if you change your mind and then reworked into wisecracks that will up your street cred. In fact, it’s perfect if you’re one of those indecisive yes-but-no-but-yes types. Alternatively, if you only have one thing to say on a particular day, write your witty one-liner in the designated area and after about ten minutes it will set for the day. To change thereafter, toss the T into the washing machine and a new canvas awaits when it dries.
A quirky and engaging form of interaction that changes as you do, the walking whiteboard t-shirt is a space for limitless opportunities, particularly when in the library and you need to let the guy on the other side of the table know that a meteor is going to hit in 15 minutes, or if you’re in outer space and you just have to let someone know that the sandwich you had that morning was the best you’d ever had.
T-shirt Titbit: Rumoured to be the preferred attire in a quaint village in Brazil, t-shirt sales to the country has increased immensely. Villagers reportedly dress their babies in it when they are born and let them grow into and out of it before more t-shirts can be worn. They usually pair them with grass skirts.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 50% on a T-Art T-shirt
- Includes t-shirt pen
- Sizes are extra-small to extra-large- larger sizes are available on request but delivery for these is 3-4 weeks
- Interactive clothing
- Write one, wipe off and write again as many times as you like
- Back the Bokke and Shout your message of support from your t-shirt
- Get your message out there with the state-of-the-art social media t-shirt
- Let the world here what’s on your mind
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- To redeem, email Groupon with colour, size preference and delivery details to email@example.com
- Delivery charges vary depending on the kind of delivery requested by customer
- Redeemable Monday to Friday
- Groupon excludes delivery- nationwide R25-R30
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Delivery not included