Pay R95 to spend R200 on anything at the Calora Baby online store (save 52%)
- Save 52% on R200 to spend at the Calora Baby online Mega-Store
- Groupon can be used on ANY product and purchases can be greater than R200 (difference to be paid by Groupon holder)
- Wide variety of products from NUK, Philips Avent, Dr. Browns, JJ Cole, Nestle, Pampers, Huggies, Fisher Price, Olli, Purity, Hooligans Clothing and many more
- Secure online shopping
- User-friendly interface
- Wide variety of parenting products
- Shipping anywhere in SA at an additional cost
- SA’s biggest online baby retailer
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon excludes shipping costs
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon will send you an email on how to redeem once the deal has closed
- Visit website
Most people know the feeling of baking a tray of cookies and wanting to eat the entire tray. It’s like you can never, ever have enough. Similarly, when a little bundle of joy comes into your life, you feel like you want to buy every single baby thing that was ever invented. Give in to the urge to splurge and pay R95 to spend R200 at the Calora Baby online store.
Like the Pentagon or Superman’s Fortress of Solitude, Calora Baby is the not-so-secret headquarters for parents of small or not-so-small children everywhere. Providing everything from chilli recipes to tips on how to beat earache, Calora provides everything that growing parents need to deal with growing children.
Even the 5-disc compilation CD you bought last Christmas doesn’t have as much variety as the Calora Baby online store, offering everything from maternity clothes to baby formula. If you’re looking for something a little more stimulating than ba ba blacksheep to lull junior to sleep with, you could pick up a copy of the Babies Go! music collection with instrumental melodies of everyone from Madonna to Pink Floyd – you could probably also pick up some multi-coloured building blocks to teach mini-me how to put another brick in the wall.
Of course, they have more than just clothes and toys. If you enjoy a good swashbucklin’ you could get junior in on the arrrrr with a Jolly-Roger pacifier or kit him out in some new pyjamas. Even if you’re just looking for some green eggs and ham and a funny way to teach some important life lessons, there’s something at the online store for you and the little one.
Mini Fact: The first documented case of a child being named after foodstuff occured in the early 1900's. Parents Elizabeth and Ferdinand Sherjejo named their son Pizza-Falafel Alessandro Pierra Sherjejo.