Perfect gift for moms-to-be this Christmas: Pay R950 for an Urban Baby Stroller, valued at R1840 (Save 48%)
- Save 48% on an Urban Baby Stroller
- One hand folder stroller with three tier settings, top and front tray and basket for storage
- Front wheels rotate 360 degrees
- Stroller includes safety break
- Padded seat, aluminium frame and adjustable canopy with peek window
- Available in Black with Grey-edging
- An Ideal Christmas present for a new mom
- Redeem Groupon by 30 November 2011
- Click here to redeem your Groupon: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1835335
- Includes door-to-door delivery. Allow for 3-4 weeks for delivery
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Ensure the address entered is your daytime address as you will have to sign for the package e.g. work or home
- Failure to adhere to the above will result in delay and potential additional costs for delivery
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
After experiencing the aerodynamic awesomeness of travelling via stork, one out of ten babies are unhappy with their earthly means of transportation. This type of dissatisfaction often results in hysterical bawling, chewing on cat’s tails and engaging in generally awful behaviour. Put a stop to tiring temper tantrums and vet bills and give your little love the gift of luxury transportation when you pay R950 for an Urban Baby Stroller.
While wrapping babies in a blanket, padding them in a picnic basket or hiring a gnome to carry them around are all generally accepted means of travel, there are always risks – and gnomes charge a lot. Enter the Urban Baby Stroller, a stroller so aerodynamic and inherently intelligent that your gurgling bundle of glee will give up all ideas of running away with the storks and settle happily for a life of luxury in this paradisiacal pram.
A one-handed stroller with three tier settings, the Urban Baby Stroller comes with a top and front tray, a basket to store baby gear and an aluminium frame for an extra safe stroll. As decked out as a car from Tokyo Drift and as comfortable as a stork’s downy underbelly, the stroller’s wheels rotate a revolutionary 360 degrees and the pram comes with a luxurious padded seat with an adjustable canopy complete with a peek window. Last, but not least, due to its speedy history with storks your little urban angel already has the inherent need for speed – therefore, the stroller comes complete with a strong safety break.Funny fact: In the Stone Age, babies were delivered via pterodactyl and mothers would carry them around in a pram made from crystallised dinosaur dung and lined with mammoth fur.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Groupon Goods 1. .
Cape Town 8000