Pay R850 for 18 holes and a number of other benefits for you and a friend at Pearl Valley Golf Estates valued at R1700 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on green fees for 18 holes for you and a friend
- Deal also includes: an after golf platter for two, a golf cart for sharing, unlimited golf balls on the driving range, complimentary shoe and club cleaning, tees, eagle view course guide and complimentary bottled water
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon and by quoting Groupon code/number when booking
- Pearl Valley is a soft spoke facility
- Attire must be consistent with current accepted golf fashion
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to their tee-off time
- Groupon holders who cancel or do not show within 48 hours of their tee-off will forfeit their Groupon
Someone once said, “Golf, like the measles, should be caught young, for, if postponed to riper years, the results may be serious.” If this refers to you then best you make use of today’s deal and get your swing into action. Pay R850 for green fees for 18 holes for you and a friend and a number of other benefits at the award winning* Pearl Valley Golf Estates.
Playing 18 holes of golf is quite the experience but who you play it with is even more important. When choosing an opponent, and recipient of the other half of this Groupon, it’s important to consider how well they play, how well they’ll drive the golf cart for sharing and how much of the after golf platter for two they’ll eat.
Before you tee off though (the tees are also included) test your mettle and even make your opponent a bit nervous on the practise ground where you’ll have access to unlimited golf balls – ensuring that you instil enough fear while getting as much practise in as possible. Don’t worry about how long you practise for because you’ll receive bottled water to keep you going on the road to Victory.
After practising, get in your shared golf cart - you can argue over the keys later - and make your way around the beautiful Pearl Vallley golf course. Take a few detours if you like, just to ensure you visit every inch of this iconic 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. Take a moment and absorb the magnificent views before sitting down to a delicious after golf platter for two while your shoes and clubs are treated to a complimentary cleaning.
*“3rd best golf course in SA 2010/2011” – Golf Digest
“best golf estate 2009” – Golf Digest
5 star golf experience 2008/2009/2011 – Compleat Golfer