When it comes to keeping mementos of your loved ones, you’re often left with very few options. While you could always compile scrapbooks of old baby-teeth, snapshots and their first detention slip – scrapbooks are only pulled out on special occasions. Rather than let your memories be used as something to stabilise a wobbly table, make them fun and pay R225 to convert five pictures of your baby, children, and family into interactive computer-based jigsaw puzzles, valued at R750.
A company that specialises in adding a unique and interactive spice to old family photos, Pixy Puzzles takes your old photos and turns them into something that’s slightly more fun to stare at for hours. Converting digital photos into interactive computer-based jigsaw puzzles, your photos can now provide more entertainment for your family than the usual laughter that comes from looking at bad fashion choices and well-timed spontaneous snaps that captured an embarrassing moment.
What you need to know:
- Use any five digital photos
- Receive five computer-based jigsaw puzzles
- Completely interactive and easy-to-use
- You can choose the puzzle difficulty or quantity of puzzle pieces for each photo
- Small file size
- Can be emailed to anyone
- Fun and educational
- Minimum system requirements: any Personal Computer with Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, or Windows 7 Operating System installed (not compatible with Mac OS or Linux)
Whether it’s a photo of the addition to the family, a candid
snapshot of your kid blowing out his birthday candles or the embarrassing photo
of your twenty-first birthday party, Pixy Puzzles can ensure it doesn’t get
lost amidst all the other memorabilia.