Save 50% on 12 back-to-back issues of Leisure Wheels, Compleat Golfer Magazine or Ride Magazine
- Save 50% on 12 back-to-back issues of Leisure Wheels, Compleat Golfer Magazine or Ride Magazine
- Ideal as a gift
- Top-class South African magazines
- Spoil yourself with a year of leisure reading
- Groupon includes VAT and postage
- Valid for 3 months
- Call RamsayMedia on 086 010 0205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your Groupon code to initiate your contract. Please provide the following details to activate your subscription: Title – Name – Surname, POSTAL address, Contact numbers
- Only for delivery within South Africa
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
An exciting exploration of the world of adventure motoring, Leisure Wheels focuses on the 4x4 sports-utility (SUV), crossover utility vehicle (CUV) and leisure double-cab market, with special emphasis on exciting southern African destinations. The monthly magazine targets serious off-roaders, members of 4x4 clubs, off-road racers, adventurers at heart, outdoor people and nature lovers, and is a highly visual magazine covering all the traditional topics – in-depth road tests, technical articles, product news, industry news and more. The magazine also focuses on conservation, ecological awareness and responsibility.
12 back-to-back issues of Compleat Golfer for R203.70
Golfer covers all aspects of golf in South Africa, as well as international
news and tournaments. As a magazine that provides ‘more than just the game’, it
gives its readers additional knowledge and insight into the lifestyle of the
game beyond the regular features on golf instruction, equipment, personalities,
golf courses and golf-related travel. The mix of editorial is wide-ranging
enough to cater for both the beginner and the seasoned pro, thanks to the credible
and well-known editorial contributors.
As the official magazine of the PGA of South Africa, Compleat Golfer is South Africa’s leading local golf publication, with a convincing and stable heritage. It is widely accepted as the most definitive source of golf information, entertainment and education in South Africa.
12 back-to-back issues of Ride for R203.40
magazine is a South African cycling publication. Topics of interest to road
cyclists, mountain bikers and cycling tourists in Africa are covered. Every
issue contains a mixture of in-depth features and short articles on training,
nutrition, skills, workshop techniques and new bike products, as well as race
reports and accounts of bicycle tours.