Pay R99 for the “Ripped Dad, Fat Dad” e-book, valued at R399 (save 75%) preorder now- 75%
Pay R99 for the “Ripped Dad, Fat Dad” e-book, valued at R399 (save 75%)
- Save 75% on Ripped Dad, Fat Dad – what the ripped and muscular teach their kids about fitness that the fat and obese do not!
- Also includes lifestyle interviews with nine top South African athletes, revealing their mental secrets for life and fitness success; including Ryk Neethling, Percy Montgomery, Nastassia Jaffa, Tammy Jackson, Shameen Adams, Mandi Venter, Bea de Klerk, Llewellyn Cordier and Manuela Gabriela Incendiario
- Master the secrets to building a shapely body
- Learn about proper nutrition and proper exercise design
- Help your family improve their body and self esteem
- 400 pages of tips, secrets to a healthy lifestyle and interviews with pictures
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- To redeem: email your Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org and the download link will be sent to you via email
- Ripped Dad, Fat Dad is an e-book
- Groupon holders will receive the download link once the deal has closed
- No refunds on e-books
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Without the right resources, trying to maintain a physically fit physique can leave you ripped to shreds rather than ripped to perfection. Ease the way to a fitter figure with today’s Groupon: a copy of the e-book Ripped Dad, Fat Dad for R99.Ripped Dad, Fat Dad is the international masterpiece of second generation fitness professional, Nazeem Dollie, an internationally accredited and eta certified fitness professional, aerobics instructor, Merit Fitness Scholarship Award Recipient from the Sports Science Institute, and son of Mr South Africa Bodybuilding Champion; Ebrahim Dollie (Mr South Africa 1961). A book equipped with the mental success secrets to fitness, motivation, exercise design, and most of all; all-out consistency as per your fitness goals, this e-book is a must for anyone wanting to attain their fitness goals.
An extract from the e-book:
My fat dad, who was my best friend's dad, used to say that at the end of a hard day at work, there's nothing like a cold beer, a pizza, a double cheese burger and deep fried steak as a reward for a day well toiled. My ripped dad, who was my real dad, used to say that at the end of a hard day at work, there's nothing like an intense workout to energize both body and mind.
Fat dad’s wife always stared at him in disgust as he sank his teeth into everything on the dinner table, to which he would typically respond, “What? Don’t just stare at me, go get me another beer! And whilst you’re at it, pass the salt and some more mash and gravy!” My ripped dad, however, treated everyone with respect, always prepared his own nutritious meals and was very concerned about proper meal portions.
Rather than doing some physical activity to burn the excess calories, fat dad would insist that there's nothing like watching the game and putting his feet up on the sofa. Ripped dad knew that he could always watch the game on the satellite channel at the gym whilst enjoying a gruelling workout. Fat dad said that he never had time to work out. Ripped dad always said that he had to make the time to work out. Fat dad believed that the best investment he could make was a well diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and private equity investments, whereas my ripped dad believed that the best investment he could make was an investment in his own state of health and wellness.
Ripped Dad, Fat Dad also includes nine bonus chapters in which some of South Africa’s biggest sports personalities are interviewed regarding their health habits and healthy lifestyle. Readers get a deeper look into how these professionals overcame overwhelming odds and learn how to apply their tips and tricks to their own lives on their own quests to build a better physique.
More coupons from Groupon | Services | Online Services | Ebooks | Shopping | Buy Online | Online Books | Cheap Books | Bargain Books | Shopping Shopping | Online books in Shopping | Bargain books Shopping
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Ripped Dad, Fat Dad. .
South Africa .
Ripped Dad, Fat Dad presented by Groupon.co.za