Save up to 80% on a two night stay in one of four self-catering cottages with Waterberg Cottages
- Save up to 80% on a two night stay in one of four different self-catering cottages
- Pay R499 for a two night stay at Butterfly Cottage for up to 2 adults and 2 children, valued at R2240
- Pay R1040 for a two night stay at Bushwillow Cottage for up to 7 people, valued at R5180
- Pay R1699 for a two night stay at Windsong Cottage for up to 11 people, valued at R5500
- Pay R2199 for a two night stay at Kudu Lodge for up to 8 adults and 8 children, valued at R5200
- Charming self-catering cottages nestled in the heart of the Bushveld, Waterberg Plateau
- Offers guests a haven of tranquillity, relaxation and fun
- Just two-and-a-half hours from Pretoria
- Malaria free
- Unspoilt wilderness with family-oriented setting
- Lots of activities for children and adults
- Tours, wildlife sightings, relaxation and much more
- Ideal for a getaway with friends or family
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 014 755 4425
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday
- Two Groupons per person per visit
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
If you’re experiencing moments of irritability, anxiety or you suddenly distrust your cutlery, it’s possible you’re suffering from cabin fever. Before you wig-out and run naked through the streets singing “The Age of Aquarius”, get treatment with today’s Groupon: save 50% on a two night stay in one of four self-catering cottages with Waterberg Cottages.
Nestled in the heart of the Bushveld and the Waterberg Plateau, Waterberg Cottages offer guests a haven of tranquillity; an ideal getaway for city-slickers gone AWOL. With four gorgeous self-catering cottages to choose from, guests will be able to enjoy the privacy of their own home while taking advantage of the many social and ridiculously fun activities the resort has to offer.
As a family-orientated escape, Waterberg Cottages offer a hubbub of activities that cater for everyone from the tiniest of tots to the more adventurous of adults. Bronze your bod in the sun by the heated pool, hike up a storm and explore the mysteries of the Bushveld. Among different tours and wild life opportunities, the resort also offers canoeing, birding and boasts a large childrens play area which is reputed to attract the ‘young at heart’ adults.
Pay R499 for a two night stay at Butterfly Cottage, valued at R2240
Sleeping up to two adults and two children, Butterfly Cottage is a beautiful thatched cottage with large open plan living/dining/kitchen area, a double bedroom and a bathroom. Situated near the pool, guests can soak up the sun while braaing boeries in the lovely large braai area.
Pay R1040 for a two night stay at Bushwillow Cottage, valued at R5180
Sleeping up to seven people, this newly established two-storey cottage is one of the more private units. Surrounded by Jacaranda trees and set a small distance away from the other cottages, Bushwillow is a large and homely unit with a large stoep, open plan living/dining/kitchen area and luxurious bedrooms.
Pay R1699 for a two night stay at Windsong Cottage, valued at R5500
Sleeping up to 11 lucky souls, Windsong is a converted historical farm house originally built in the 1920’s. Comprising of a kitchen, pantry, lounge and three triple bedrooms, Windsong has two toilets and a lovely large stoep with sofas and a dining table. Boasting a large sunken braai area, Windsong is perfect for a large family or group of friends looking to get away from the bustling city.
Pay R2199 for a two night stay at Kudu Lodge for up to 8 adults and 8 children, valued at R5200
Sleeping up to eight children and eight adults, the Kudu Lodge is a large and luxurious ode to outdoor living. With two stoeps, one which overlooks the dam, guests can enjoy the most beautiful views of birdlife or take the four small canoes out for a paddle. With two braai areas and enough space to sleep two families, Kudu Lodge is the getaway destination of gods.