If you consider your wardrobe a work of art, then accessories would be the frame; complimenting the colours, enhancing the artistic depth and glittering distractingly to divert attention from the background. Keep all eyes on you and save 50% on the first R500 or R1000 you spend on designer watches and sunglasses from Jagadi Haute Couture.
- Pay R500 for the first R1000 you spend on designer sunglasses
- Pay R250 for the first R500 you spend on designer watches
Rather than slog
through the quagmire of faceless racks of scarves and thrift-store cast-offs,
Jagadi Haute Couture provides a user-friendly solution to finding the perfect
accessories. An easy to navigate website catalogues designer brands from Vera
Wang to Dsquared2, with pictures to make shopping simpler than clicking a
What you need to know:
- Sunglasses from a wide range of designers, including Armani, Dior, Hugo Boss, Roberto Cavalli and more
- Extensive range of styles
- Jagadi designs were featured in many European and South African publications, such as : Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Glamour, Sunday Times, FHM and GQ
- Watches from Danish Design and Jacob Jensen
- Easy to navigate website
Sunglasses fulfil a number of functionalities; from protecting your precious peepers, to making you look stylish and helping not to run people down with your laser eyesight à la Cyclops. Watches too, are more than just bling for your wrists, and are a more practical way of telling time than constantly looking at your cellphone or living in a train station. Whichever you decide to kit and bling yourself out with, you’re sure to look chicer than average.Sun-shielded Fact: In Hawaii kids use hollowed out coconuts as sunglasses. They slice the coconuts in half and join the two halves together with a stick and some wire for the ear pieces. They then cut holes with a cookie cutter so they can see out of them.