Save up to 75% on an entrance pass for the duration of the North Coast Festival for up to four people, including campsite
- Save up to 75% on an entrance pass for the duration of the North Coast Festival for up to four people, including a campsite for four people
- Fun outdoor festival
- Live acts such as Just Jinger, Louise Carver, GOODLUCK, Changing Face and many more
- Hours of entertainment
- Something for everyone
- All funds go to NEDA
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 7 to 8 January 2012
- To redeem, email Groupon PDF, name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passouts allowed for the 2 day weekend pass holders and campers ONLY
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No under-16s allowed on Friday
- Minors under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult on Saturday and Sunday
- Tickets are non-refundable
Seeing your favourite band live is an experience akin to getting exactly what you wanted for your birthday or finally being able to fulfil your lifelong dream of being an alpaca. Revel in some sweet melodies and save up to 52% on an entrance pass for the duration of the North Coast Festival for up to four people. Choose from the following:
- Pay R120 for a two day pass, valued at R290 for Saturday and Sunday
- Pay R325 for a two day pass for four people, including a campsite for four people, valued at R1310
Festivals are a fun-filled mash-up of the great outdoors, good bands, food, friends and someone ending up in the lake in a plastic crocodile suit. The North Coast Festival is a jam-packed three days of fun and entertainment and there is truly something for everyone including music, comedy, children’s activities, a market and arts and crafts.
Located 12km inland from Ballito, there are also a variety of refreshment stalls as well as camping facilities where you can truly enjoy the outdoors, resting your weary head on a lump of soil fashioned into a pillow. The inaugural North Coast Festival is not just some festival or an excuse for tree-lovers to congregate, but is being held to celebrate new beginnings while raising funds for non-profit organisation NEDA’s social and enterprise development initiatives on the Dolphin Coast in Durban; so technically by jamming at this festival you are saving the dolphins, and doesn’t that just make you feel good?
With esteemed live acts like Just Jinger, Louise Carver, GOODLUCK, Gang of Instrumentals and some Jazz, Latin, Fusion and Reggae on show as well as comedians to tickle your medulla oblongata, the North Coast Festival promises not to disappoint.
With three days access to the festival for up to four people, and a campsite for you to hunker down in once you run out of adrenalin to function on, the whole weekend is sure to be a tub-thumping return to the more fiestaesque roots of entertainment.Festival fact: At a music festival in London, a man stood on stage and claimed to be the reincarnation of Barry White. The man, who was dressed like Elvis, was booed off stage and was seen trying to hitchhike home singing a medley of Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe and Suspicious minds.