Stress manifests itself in strange ways:
making you do the dishes in your bathtub, cry-singing along to A Whole New World in your car and making
you pick arguments with your food. Take a well-deserved break before or after
Christmas with today’s Groupon: save up to 60% on a one or two-night stay for
two people at Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve.
A beautiful retreat cosily situated in the peaceful southern Cederberg Mountain, the Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve is far away from modern day stresses in an untouched natural setting. As a land once home to the Bushman, many of their ancient cave paintings are still clearly visible on the rocks in spiritual scenery that offers majestic mountains, strange and beautiful rock formations and a clear night sky filled with billions of stars and the rest of the Milky Way. Where shooting stars may be a rarity in the city, under the brilliant Kagga Kamma night sky genies will rethink their purpose.
Resembling the cave dwellings of the Bushmen, the Deluxe Cave suites are a mix of modern-day luxuries, authentic décor and natural living. Built against the sandstone rock formations in a stunning landscape, each suite has a private terrace, en suite bathroom, and twin or king-size bed. Almost invisible against the backdrop of the land the cave provides the ideal hiding place in a game of hide-and-go-seek and makes it impossible for city-tensions to follow and find you.
The bed and breakfast Groupon comes packed with a hearty breakfast and an experience to match. The all-inclusive Groupon gives you a choice of two activities and three meals per day. Choose from activities such as a rock paintings tour of ancient art, a game viewing drive to get acquainted with your furry neighbours or embark on a night drive. Stargazing by powerful telescope at the mini observatory is also an option. The three meals ensure your belly stays just as full as your cultural-barometer, with meals being even more delicious than the last. Whether you decide to unwind before Christmas or use your Groupon as a tension-reliever for the Festive season’s mishaps, either way you’re bound to return with body, mind and spirit refreshed and revitalised.
Holiday Fact: The original five star getaway was actually one particular dodgy corner café in Greece. The combination of scattering cockroaches and spices like lemon pepper were the perfect excuse to invent new culinary delicacies, which would then boost the rating of the establishment.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save up to 60% on one or two nights for two people
- Pay R2510 on an all-inclusive one-night stay for two people, valued at R5020
- Pay R4618 for an all-inclusive two-night stay for two people, valued at R10040
- Pay R704 for a one-night bed and breakfast package for two people, valued at R1600
- Pay R1280 for a two-night bed and breakfast package for two people, valued at R3200
- Valid for the Deluxe Caves
- Beautiful lodging and breath-taking views
- Groupon includes air conditioned room with twin or king-size bed and en suite bathroom
- All-inclusive packages include two activities and three meals per day
- Choose from activities like a rock paintings tour, game viewing drive or night drive or stargazing at the mini observatory
- Perfect for a tranquil and quiet getaway
- Ideal as a Christmas gift for a loved one
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon not redeemable from 23 December 2011 to 3 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 872 4343 (quote Groupon code)
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon will be forfeited if cancelled in 7 days
- Electricity times: 6:30 to 23:00
- Child and sharing policy applies
- No third adult sharing
- Check-in time: 14:00; check-out time: 10:00