As evinced by the plethora of ornaments adorning most Christmas trees and the habit of stringing every available surface with lights and tinsel, people love to show their celebratory spirit by decorating everything with baubles. Celebrate your senses by ornamenting your earlobes and save up to 60% on up to three pairs of Genuine Tanzanite Sterling Silver Earrings:
- Pay R675 for one pair, valued at R1350 (save 50%)
- Pay R1215 for two pairs, valued at R2700 (save 55%)
- Pay R1620 for three pairs, valued at R4050 (save 60%)
While Sterling Silver is a precious metal that everyone either owns or has heard of at some point, Tanzanite sounds a bit like something designed to regulate sleep-patterns. In reality, it’s a beautiful blue-purple gemstone that gives a certain pizazz to jewellery, making it more like a brand new Rolls Royce than a beat up Honda. If your ears are a feeling a bit exposed now that the winter beanies and hats have been put away, apologise by adorning them with the type of sparkly that would tantalize even the most short-sighted magpie.
What you need to know:
- High-quality sterling silver
- Includes sterling silver butterflies
- Individually packaged in black pouches
- Manufactured by jewellers with over fifteen years in the industry
- Genuine tanzanite
Jewellery-flavoured Fact: In more recent years, ice cream cake has become the most common place for men to hide engagement rings. The ice cream is also said to be good for maintaining platinum and steel.