Save up to 65% on accommodation for two people at Makaranga Garden Lodge
- Save up to 65% on accommodation for two people
- Either a one night stay, including breakfast or a two night stay
- Situated on thirty acres of botanical gardens
- Comfortable and calm surroundings
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 746 6616
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
More romantic than dancing the samba with someone whose name is
extremely hard to pronounce, is jetting off with someone whose name you can and
have pronounced a thousand times. Embark on a romantic getaway and save up to
65% on accommodation for two people at Makaranga Garden Lodge.
- Pay R745 for a one night stay for two, including breakfast, valued at R1579 (save 50%)
- Pay R1099 for a two night stay for two, valued at R3140 (save 65%)
Hidden away on over
thirty acres of indigenous and exotic botanical gardens, the Makaranga Garden
Lodge is one of those places that you dream of when you need to get away from
the hustle and bustle of city life. Surrounded by ponds, streams and waterfalls,
the lodge is a throw-back to tranquil holidays before they covered everything
in chrome and automated it. With the birds singing you soundly to sleep and the
streams bubbling around you, the calming ambience will hit you with the force
of an expertly-trained archer’s arrow.
Apart from having a view enough to make Amazonian squirrel-monkeys hop on the next flight to Durban, the lodge is also a master in the art of expertly meshing together beds and breakfasts. With the view having satisfied your eyes, the large and comfortable bed having satisfied your body and the scrumptious breakfast presented to satisfy your tummy, you’ll have come full circle on the pleasing experience. The only thing you’ll probably miss is that salsa date with your partner and his or her perfectly pronounceable name. Today’s Groupon also gives you the chance to extend the magic of roughing it without the rough and staying for two nights instead of just one.
Sandy Fact: An ancient scroll found buried under a large boulder in the Nevada desert makes mention of a place called সৈকত হোটেল which, in English translates to ‘The Great Basin Beach Hotel’. This has led some scholars to believe that there was once an ocean nearby.