Make an investment this Christmas: Save up to 65% on one, three or five MS66 graded Nelson Mandela and MS66 graded SARB coin combo sets
- Save up to 65% on 1, 3 or 5 MS66 graded Nelson Mandela and MS66 SARB coin combo sets
- Mandela and SARB coins both graded MS66 by the Internationally recognized Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Extremely valuable coins that will only become more rare with time
- Own a piece of South African history
- High growth and Return on Investment
- Receive one free combo set for every 10 purchased
- Delivery included
- Stand a chance to win a luxury Seychelles getaway for 2 people if you purchase 10 combos or more
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- To redeem, email your Groupon and delivery address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption of Groupon only by email
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited to 20 combo sets per customer
- Terms and conditions apply
- Delivery within 30 working days after Groupon redemption
Invest with coins with today’s Groupon and stand a chance to win a luxury island getaway to Seychelles for 2 people
Own an important piece of South Africa’s history in the palm of your hand, a safe protective casing you made from wood and love, with an MS66 graded Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday 2008 coin and a SARB MS66 graded coin from Coin Invest.
A Lucky Rabbit’s foot often
only survives for a year maximum, four-leaf clovers are hard to find if you
don’t have a pet leprechaun and good luck pennies only last a day. Trust a true
investment with today’s Groupon and stand a chance to win a luxury island
getaway to Seychelles
for two people if you buy 10 or more coin combos.
While some collect stuffed animals, balloon animals or crisps bizarrely shaped into faces of celebrities, most would agree that among the most lucrative of collections is that of the coin. As coins are lower risk and have higher returns, the preferred choice of investment for the modern investor has become rare graded coins; amongst them, the MS66 Nelson Mandela and SARB coins. Graded by the renowned Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, each coin is scrutinized and graded by trained powers-that-be, meaning that you’re guaranteed a pristine Nelson Mandela and SARB coin treasure.
• R1960 for 1 x MS66 graded Nelson Mandela and MS66 SARB coin combo
• R5340 for 3 x MS66 graded Nelson Mandela and MS66 SARB coin combos
• R7790 for 5 x MS66 graded Nelson Mandela and MS66 SARB coin combos
Buy 10 combos or more and receive a ONE FREE coin combo + enter a Luxury island getaway draw to Seychelles for 2 people.
Why invest large sums of money in unstable stock markets or a property that you can’t afford? The Mandela rare coins continue to defy their critics and keep growing in value every single year as more and more investors and collectors from all around the world enter the market. Do not get left behind and make sure that at the very least you place a few of these coins into your investment portfolio. These coins are particularly special as they are mementos of South Africa’s most favoured and loved son, Nelson Mandela. Many would agree that anything associated with Mandela and his legacy is of special interest which makes these mint state coins a lucrative investment.
Another rarity of this Rare Graded Mandela Coin is that most of
these R5 coins that the South African mint made to pay special tribute to
Nelson Mandela never made it into circulation. The incredible growth of the
value of these coins makes them a phenomenal and sure investment.
"A wonderful investment. I invested in around 20 MS66 and MS67 coins through Coin Invest and have sold 8 to collectors for a 300% return on my investment over a 12month period. Should have kept the coins, none the less, I have reinvested the money into more Mandela Coins and plan on continuing to do so over the next few years."
– Johan Greyling, from Germiston
"I made the decision to invest in Mandela coins since I could not afford to invest into property. I have come to the realization that NO property investment will give me 200% - 500% returns on my investment, so coins and Mandela coins in particular, is the way forward in my opinion."
– Barry Edwards, from Constantia