Much like red wine-gums, boys with puppy-dog eyes and hitting a bunch of green traffic lights in a row – cosmetics are one of those things that make a lady’s life worth living. With the ability to boost confidence, beat those I look terrible days and give you those impossible-to-be-mad-at Bambi eyes; most women would rather face a tornado of fire than leave the house without their warrior paint. Avoid coming across a ridiculously scary column of fire and update your makeup collection and pay R150 for a voucher to the value of R300 to spend at any Signature counter in the country.
A niche cosmetics retailer that prides themselves on providing high-quality fragrances, cosmetics and toiletries to men and women across the country, it’s just a fact that every makeup kit should contain at least one Signature cosmetic. Offering everything from body sprays to gift baskets, they’re also one of the number one gift stores for Saffa’s looking for something other than scented candles to wrap. A one-stop-shop for beauty care, Signature offers everything from fifty shades of nail varnish, to uniquely designed gift baskets filled with more beauty must-haves than you could shake a tube of lipstick at.
What you need to know:
- Voucher can be redeemed at any one of the sixty-seven stores throughout Southern Africa
- Primary products include colour cosmetics, fragrances, body sprays, and skin treatments
- Created for men and women
- Products can be tested in-store and highly qualified beauty consultants can offer advice if needed
- Wide variety of cosmetics, fragrances, toiletries and gift baskets available
- High-quality products
Whether you’re just looking to add to your collection of rouge lipsticks or you need a more interesting gift for the upcoming Mother’s Day – there’s something at Signature for everyone.