Pay R75 for a comprehensive relationship assessment at NBI Profile, valued at R175 (save 57%)
- Save 57% on a comprehensive relationship assessment at NBI Profile
- Get in-depth insight into your relationships this Valentine's day
- Assessment lasts for 15 to 25 minutes
- After completing the assessment you will immediately receive an email with a link to your report: detailed information on your relationship style
- To view a sample report click here: http://questions.nbiprofile.com/reports/ReportCaller.aspx?rid=32&lid=8&pid=3956&output=VIEW
- This assessment uses the NBI™ RELATIONSHIP STYLE assessment instrument
- The instrument consists of 15 questions with four options each
- Provides detailed information on your relationship
- Perfect as a gift
The NBI™ RELATIONSHIP STYLE assessment
instrument identifies the
thinking preferences of your better half. Some have the gift of empathy and
compassion, while others challenge us in ways that lead to growth; some listen,
while others hand out smart advice. Gaining insight into the way your other
half prefers to think will make you more aware and sensitive to their needs.
Understanding the thinking preferences of your better half can make you either show up on your next date with flowers or a toolbox if he or she is more practically inclined. Know whether you’re headed down lover’s lane or up heartbreak creek with a comprehensive relationship assessment at NBI Profile for R75.
You’ll be able to get in-depth insight into your relationships this Valentine's day with the NBI™ RELATIONSHIP STYLE ASSESMENT. This basic, easy-to-follow 15-question questionnaire has four options each and will decipher the descriptive and objective analysis of your thinking choices, with no profile or choice being better or worse than another. Instead, the report gives a description of your thought preferences and makes recommendations based on those.
Developed by the professional and highly experienced Dr Kobus Neethling, after extensive international research since 1980 on left/right brain functions, the assessment is geared towards assisting you to develop better relationships, making more dynamic contributions within that relationship and making sound and relevant decisions. Whether it’s the relationship between you and your beloved, your parents or your pet alpaca; this relationship assessment will help you get a grip on your current connections. On completion you will immediately receive an email with a link to your personalised report based on your preferences.