Help people to bulldoze the language barrier with the 140-Hour Online TEFL Master course. A comprehensive course designed to cover everything you need to know about teaching English to foreign language students, the course can get you up to speed and ready to impart your linguistic prowess in no time. Consolidating the theory of the English language and recognised teaching practices into a single, universally accessible learning programme, the course covers the core module, the five units of the TKT preparation course and all three specialist teaching modules in an easy-to-follow format. Potential teachers can choose between the standard TEFL course or the standard course with an added Teachers Resource Pack which includes lesson plans, job hunting tips, and class activities to get teachers up on their feet. Opening up a world of possibilities for you, there’s no better addition to your CV than the TEFL Master course.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R599 for a Master 140-Hour Online TEFL course for one person, valued at R10 237
- Pay R899 for a Master 140-Hour Online TEFL, including a Complete TEFL Teachers resource pack, valued at R13 153
What you need to know:
- Foundations of English Teaching
- The building blocks of language
- Grammar fundamentals
- Practical grammar teaching
- Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparatory Module
- These modules cover the five parts of the TKT test
- Language Module - Functions, Grammar, Lexis and Pronunciation
- Language Skills Module - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- TKT Certificate 1 Module - Learning and Teaching Languages Preparation for University of Cambridge TKT
- TKT Certificate 2 Module - Teaching Materials and Lesson Planning Preparation for University of Cambridge
- Classroom Management Module
- Specialist modules
- Teaching Juniors and Teens
- Young Learner fundamentals
- Challenges in the Young Learner classroom
- The Magic of Stories
- Lesson Planning for Young Learners
- Higher Level Teaching
- ESP (English for Specific Purposes)
- Business English
- Preparation for Tests
- Teaching 1-to-1
- Resourceful Teaching
- Very large classes
- Teaching in challenging situations
- Putting the Learner first
- Cross-cultural issues and behaviour
Included in the Teachers resource pack:
- Job Hunter’s Guide
- Lesson Plan Pack
- The Grammar Guide
- 30 Preparation-Free Activities
- TEFL Professional Development Guide
In a Nutshell
Teach English around the world with an online TEFL course with an optional teachers resource pack.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid until 31 October 2014.
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional may be bought as a gift.
Redemption: To Redeem: Once customer receives voucher, they will be asked to go to www.teflink.com/deals to redeem voucher and register to the course. On www.teflink.com/deals click on "Redeem Now". Registration form will open for customer to complete their details (incl. voucher code and security code). At this stage customer sets up their own username and password. As soon as the registration form is completed, an automatic email is sent to the student. The email contains the link to activate the course and a reminder of the username and password.
Further Information: For enquiries please email: email@example.com or call 0044 (0)20 8144 6901. Student has one-ear to activate the course from the time of that email being sent. From the time student activates course (click on the link) they have 75 days to complete the course. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.