Fashion Groupies follow what they love with a course in personal shopping and styling. Learn how to style yourself to accentuate natural beauty and create a look that promotes a good self-image, filling Groupies with confidence and making them more confident. The Personal shopper course takes things to the next level with all a Groupie needs to become a stylist to the rich and fabulous. Featuring in-depth information to go from shopping zero to hero, Groupies will learn about historical fashion trends, how to flatter different body shapes, how to market yourself and business as well as much more. Live the dream and get paid to shop.
Choose between these options:
- Become a Personal Stylist online course for one person
- Become a Personal Shopper online course for one person
What you need to know:
Style Me: Become a Personal stylist
- Develop a self-image that promotes you at your best
- Care for skin and hair so they glowing and lustrous
- Study face shape, skin tone and hairstyles and sculpt them into a dynamic team
- Perfect make-up tricks and techniques to create knockout looks
- Use a colour wheel to discover the tones that make your looks sparkle
- Identify body type and the styles that enhance assets and disguise flaws
- Use fashion trends and accessories for ultimate impact
Style You: Become a personal shopper
- The different types of personal shopper and the roles possible in the profession
- How to view all clients objectively and carry out an image study of body shape to identify a range of enhancing styles
- How to blend make up styles and tones to create an eye catching image for clients
- To interview a client, including a questionnaire to carefully create a new image that suits their personality, working life and budget
- To analyse a clients wardrobe, identify the basics needed, what to lose, what to add on and accessories to complete a reliable, chic wardrobe
- A comprehensive history of fashion giving an indepth knowledge of fashions through the decades, how history influenced them and the origins of modern trends.
- International fashion, influential designers and iconic fashion houses that have shaped the worlds clothes.
- Dictionary of fashion terms.
- Guidelines on matching social etiquette and protocol with your polished image.
- Career options in personal shopping and fashion.
- How to market yourself and your business and attract customers.
Customers can redeem their voucher and sign up for the course immediately after purchase using the following link:
They will receive activation email with the link to activate the course. They will have 45 days to complete the course from the activation date. On successful completion of each course students are awarded with certificate of completion.