Cape Town: Save 50% on a one, two or three-night stay for two people in a Loft Suite, including breakfast at Upper Eastside Hotel
- Save 50% on one, two or three night’s accommodation for two people
- Includes a delicious breakfast
- Funky and stylish four-star accommodation in Cape Town’s trendy Woodstock suburb
- Large loft suite boasting open plan lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and en-suite bathroom and double-volume glass wall for panoramic mountain and harbour views
- Convenient, hassle-free access to Cape Town’s downtown and central business district
- Double-volume restaurant and bar areas
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: email email@example.com
- Bookings must be made during April 2012
- No refund upon cancellation; no shows will forfeit Groupon
- Loft Suites are subject to availability
- Amendments possible, subject to availability and two-week’s notice to Hotel
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
As dictated by popular culture – anything can happen in a hotel. Not only do they set the scene for romantic rendezvous and television-propelling rock stars, but they turned a working girl into a pretty woman and made a whole generation afraid of shower curtains. Huddle up with someone special and experience a night out of the ordinary with today’s Groupon: Save 50% on a one, two or three night stay for two people in a Loft Suite, including breakfast at Upper Eastside Hotel.
- Pay R1250 for a one-night stay for two people in a Loft Suite, including breakfast, valued at R2500
- Pay R2500 for a two-night stay for two people in a Loft Suite, including breakfast and a bottle of house red or white wine, valued at R5000
- Pay R3750 for a three-night stay for two people in a Loft Suite, including breakfast and a R150 meal voucher, valued at R7500
While some may spend their night glugging down the mini bar or hurling innocent appliances out the window, the Upper Eastside Hotel has enough charm to save you from conforming to the same old clichés. Set in the up-and-coming suburb of Woodstock, the setting has enough galleries and trendy shops to satisfy any cosmopolitan fantasies you might be romancing. As hip as a tea-sipping trendsetter, the four-star hotel boasts eccentric yet stylish décor and all the modern conveniences a city slicker could ask for; providing international jetsetters and locals alike with a central snooze pad where they can recline in luxury while enjoying all the city has to offer.
If you’re looking for
liveable luxury, the Loft Suite can provide.
Boasting an open plan lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and en-suite
bathroom and panoramic views of the mountain and harbour – you won’t want to
leave. If you’re one of those “I’ll
sleep when I’m dead” guests, glam up and enjoy the funky restaurant and lounge
bar where they regularly host live music.
When your stomach starts
a-rumbling and practicing your swanky hotel swagger has hurt your hip, sit down
and enjoy a full breakfast. Now as you sit
weeping in your car thinking that you will never return, remember that with the
Upper Eastside Hotel’s reasonable prices and stylish abodes – you just might.
Excellent brand new hotel at a very good rate.. Close to everywhere in Cape Town. Only 10 min by car to the Waterfront. Good restaurant and very good service
– Guest, Trip Advisor,