Much like when a dog sees a peaceful cat and has the desire to chase it, when a person sees a plate of steaming food in all of its deep-fried deliciousness the initial instinct is to devour it faster than you can say “trans-fats”. Revamp your relationship with food and lose those extra pounds for good with today’s Groupon: Pay R275 for a 5-track hypnotic weight-loss package from Weller Associates.
With 22 years of experience in the art of hypnotic suggestion, Sam Weller holds a Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy practice and that special something that makes ideas stick. Hosting an online library packed with his innovative and effective hypnotherapy packages; it doesn’t matter whether you’re struggling with a clingy comfort eating-habit or want to drop a dress size or two – one of Sam Weller’s incredible hypnotic weight-loss tracks is bound to hit the nail on the noggin’.
Weight-loss package includes the following five tracks:
- Hypnotic Gastric Band: All the rage in the UK, this innovative and effective track is designed to mimic the effects of gastric band surgery; reducing the amount of food it takes for you to feel full while keeping you fuller for longer.
- No More Comfort-Eating: This helpful track helps you to find the correct balance in your relationship with food, while teaching you how to deal with emotional eating.
- Weight-Loss: This broad track helps to spark a fresh new attitude towards food while helping you disconnect from bad eating habits.
- No More Binge-Eating: Dealing with quite a serious issue, this helps you to gain control of food binges while teaching you to stop abusing food.
- Forever Slim: Designed to stop weight gain and leave you slimmer for longer, this interesting track helps programme your mind to enjoy the discipline and routines that come with losing weight while keeping you on track and in shape.
Since using hypnotictracks I’ve lost another 12 pounds. The best thing is that I now feel full after eating a fist sized portion and I’ve reprogrammed my eating requirements away from fatty food - Paul Taylor, Flying Instructor Hypnotic Tracks Testimonials