Save up to 55% on a twenty-two or forty-four piece sushi platter with two or four glasses of house wine at Cicada Restaurant
- Save up to 55% on a twenty-two or forty-four piece sushi platter with two or four glasses of house wine
- Platter includes either eight or sixteen of Cicada’s Famous Zulu Rolls, eight or sixteen smoked salmon fashion sandwiches, six or twelve salmon roses and a glass of red or white house wine each
- Funky and relaxed atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 013 741 1751
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Though life is full of small mishaps and stresses, like being stuck in traffic on your way home from work or craving the slice of pizza you know you left in the fridge, only to find it gone when you get home, it’s been scientifically proven that there is no stress that sushi cannot solve. Indulge in some stress-slaying sustenance and save up to 55% on a twenty-two or forty-four piece sushi platter with two or four glasses of house wine at Cicada Restaurant.
- Pay R110 for a twenty-two piece sushi platter with two glasses of house wine, valued at R220
- Pay R198 for a forty-four piece sushi platter with four glasses of house wine, valued at R440
A bustling culinary hotspot nestled in the Sonpark Food Zone, Cicada is a fresh and funky haven of contemporary culinary brilliance – often said to be the responsible party in the Lowveld’s introduction to sushi. Surrounded by slick and slightly progressive ambience, furniture and fittings, it’s no wonder – even the most out-of-date homebody will feel like a metropolitan maven.
Whether or not you’re on a staple diet of sushi, or you’ve never tried it before, the sushi platter for two or four people is the perfect place to start. Providing enough sushi to calm even the most boisterous of bellies, the platter combines a gastronomically pleasing arrangement of the oft-spoken of famous Zulu Rolls, salmon roses and smoked fashion sandwiches. Whether it’s you and a few buddies out for a sushi-flavoured night of shenanigans on the town, or you know the benefit of salmon roses and chopstick battles for fostering fond feelings between couples, Cicada is the go-to place. Finish off the evening with a glass of house-wine each and you’ve got the perfect recipe for an evening none of you will be forgetting soon.