Save up to 55% on a scrumptious main meal for two or four people at Mahoi’s
- Save up to 55% on a main meal for two or four people
- Choose between: Slow Cooked Lamb Shank, Matured Rib-Eye Steak, Yellowtail with pan fried vegetables
- Upmarket, funky and fun eatery
- Small seasonal menu
- Fresh, tasty, good food
- Ideal meeting place for friends
- Fun décor with modern contrasts
- Ideal as a lunch or dinner out with friends
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 788 5171
- One Groupon per person
- Valid Tuesday to Sunday, 12:00 to 21:00
- No-shows will forfeit Groupon
- Excludes beverages and gratuity
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like being stuck behind a slow walker, sitting next to a loud cell phone talker or getting yelled at by a peeved pensioner; coping with unfulfilled hunger is one of life’s most frustrating feats. Beat the hunger blues and appease your addled appetite with a scrumptious serving of yum: save up to 55% on a main meal for two or four people at Mahoi’s.
- Pay R125 for a main meal for two people, valued at R250
- Pay R225 for a main meal for four people, valued at R500
An upmarket eatery where fun, food and funky décor go together better than cheese and toast; Mahoi’s is the culinary brainchild of Johnny Robinson. With the desire to create a fresh, modern meeting place with mouth-watering munchies and a very personal touch; don’t be surprised if you find yourself in deep meaningful conversation with this creative culinary wiz. Boasting classic décor with modern contrasts, seat yourself in the cosy dining area or meet a group of friends in the covered outside deck; a spectacular space of wooden flooring, corrugated iron ceilings and funky lighting.
The ideal spot to still your bellowing belly, Mahoi’s boasts a small and seasonal menu; preparing dishes with farm-fresh ingredients and a touch of chef, Johnny Robinson’s spellbinding culinary skill. The time for ultimate appetite appeasement is now; seat yourself somewhere cosy and choose between the three succulent main meals: slow cooked lamb shank, matured rib-eye steak or yellowtail with pan fried vegetables. Providing a treat for the tastebuds and a soothing social atmosphere where you can wine and dine to your heart’s content; choose Mahoi’s for a magical evening.
My Favourite new spot - Charlotte Senini, https://www.facebook.com/groups/mahois/