Pay R55 for two “The Nosh” Burgers at Incredible Nosh, valued at R110 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a “The Nosh” Burger each for two people
- Delicious burger with traditional blue cheese, bacon and avocado pear
- Served with potato wedges
- Sleek restaurant
- Ideal for date-night
- Perfect as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 582 2444
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon is for two people. A burger each
- Redeemable Monday to Wednesday 12:00 to 17:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Terms and conditions apply
Without burgers, rolls would live unfulfilled lives, looking for love in empty pickle jars and giving in to the allure of pimped-out candy stores. Show some burger love with today’s Groupon: Pay R55 for two “The Nosh” Burgers at Incredible Nosh.
Good enough for Genghis Khan’s troops in the ancient days, the burger remains one of the world’s greatest inventions since opposable thumbs. While many could put one together in breakneck speed, none comes close to the tantalising tastes of an Incredible Nosh burger. Wedged between two halves of a fresh bun are bacon, traditional blue cheese and avocado pear. Wrapped in goodness with a side order of potato wedges, the delectable result is fit for appetites of all magnitudes and hands of all sizes.
Chic and sleek in ocean-y Port Elizabeth, Incredible Nosh boasts an easy atmosphere with staff intent on providing a pleasurable dining experience. With chefs turning humdrum bread rolls into magnificent food masterpieces, you’ll delight your taste senses with spectacular taste sensations, making sure both appetite and tummy are tickled more colours than just pink. Show your love for the burger on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays and display your burger eating skills while lookers-on bow down in awe.Burger Fact: Citizens of Kansas love their burgers so much, they give their children stuffed burgers for Christmas instead of teddy bears. They even have a Build-a-Burger store where customers can walk around and pick ingredients that remind them of their loved ones, then build him or her the perfect burger as a birthday or Valentine’s gift.