Purchase a Groupon to receive a 50% discount on flights to Namibia for two people, including access to the Shongololo Lounge at OR Tambo with Air Namibia preorder now
Purchase a Groupon to receive a 50% discount on flights to Namibia for two people, including access to the Shongololo Lounge at OR Tambo with Air Namibia
- Pay R199 and get a Groupon for 50% off flights to Namibia for two people, valued from R5000, including access to the to the Shongololo Lounge at OR Tambo
- Return flights from Cape Town or Johannesburg to Windhoek or Walvis Bay
- Comfortable, fast and convenient flights
- Winner of the Feather Award for Best Regional Airline by the Airports Company of South Africa
- Best VIP lounge in the Africa and Middle East region
- See deals for Namibia here and here
- Bookings need to be finalised with Air Namibia by 30 September 2012
- Travel to be completed by 31 December 2012
- Reservation required and subject to availability: 0860 109 716 or email@example.com
- Valid for two people travelling together at all times
- First person pays airfare and airport taxes; second person only pays airport taxes
- Groupon does not include airport taxes
- Airport taxes and airfares payable direct to Air Namibia upon confirmation of reservations
- Airport taxes are subject to change due to currency fluctuations
- Shongololo Lounge voucher must be used at same time as flight
- Date changes and refunds permitted, subject to date change and cancellation fees and availability
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Terms and Conditions apply
Swop your boring city sights for the more exciting chance to experience the culture and beauty of Namibia with discounted flights to Windhoek and Walvis Bay, with access to the Shongololo Lounge at OR Tambo with Air Namibia.
Winner of the Feather Award for Best Regional Airline by the Airports Company of South Africa in six of the previous eight years, it’s no wonder Air Namibia is the airline of choice for people travelling locally. Complying with all the regulatory and environmental requirements and laws, Air Namibia strives to provide the highest level of safety and comfort on all their flights; a goal which they undoubtedly meet considering their safety record is second to none. Even without taking the safety and convenience of their fast flights into account, they manage to maintain a striking level of comfort on their flights. Operating flights from Windhoek to Frankfurt, Cape Town and Johannesburg, Angola Luanda and many destinations within Namibia, Air Namibia provides a fast, comfortable and convenient service.
Voted the best VIP lounge in the Africa and Middle East region, the Shongololo Lounge boasts television, free Wi-Fi, Apple iMac workstations, shower suites, drinks and a sumptuous buffet. Essentially, the African-themed lounge is the epitome of African hospitality, providing a relaxed and stylish ambience for patrons awaiting their flights.
Return flights from Cape Town or Johannesburg to Windhoek or Walvis Bay
Located in a basin between the Khomas Highland, Auas and Eros Mountains, Windhoek is the capital of Namibia. A cultural hotspot, Windhoek is home to many interesting buildings and monuments, though the main draw of the city is that it serves as a gateway to the many other activities and attractions Namibia has to offer.
Named after the bay on which it lies, Walvis Bay is famous for its open spaces, scenic beauty and unique marine and plant life. Well-suited for the outdoor lifestyle, Walvis Bay is the ideal spot for sports like as sandboarding, kiting, surfing, swimming, angling, sailing, golf and most other sporting activities.