Save up to 60% on an Addo River Safari experience for up to six people with CrissCross Adventures preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on an Addo River Safari experience for up to six people with CrissCross Adventures
- Save up to 60% on an Addo River Safari experience
- Purchase for two, four or six people
- Three-hour guided canoe trip down the scenic Sundays River
- No prior paddling experience required
- Groupon includes transfers in Addo, drinks and snacks, custom canoes and life jackets
- View game and birds on the riverbank
- The best bird watching experience in the Eastern Cape
- The perfect group activity
- See Facebook Page
- See Youtube channel
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 125 9152
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- All Groupons to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Low Season: departs at 9:00 or 13:30; High Season: departs at 5:30 or 8:30 or 14:00
- 24-hour cancellation policy; same-day cancellations will be charged for
- Minimum booking allowed: two people
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Unbeknownst to man and most domestic cats, birds take equal joy in observing human beings; gathering at rivers or nearby game reserves to jot down new sightings and gape at bizarre feather formations. Give the local birds something to gawk at when you save up to 60% on an Addo River Safari experience for up to six people with CrissCross adventures.
Pay R450 for an Addo River Safari for two people, valued at R900
Pay R810 for an Addo River Safari for four people, valued at R1800
Pay R1080 for an Addo River Safari for six people, valued at R2700
The ideal trip for avid birders and nature lovers alike, the guided Addo River Safari offers the best bird watching experience in the Eastern Cape. A three-hour adventure, guests are invited to take a leisurely paddle down some of the most scenic parts of the Sundays River in a custom-designed canoe. With no prior paddling experience needed, grab a few friends and take to the water in a safe and sturdy canoe while soaking up the unforgettable scenery and catching up with an array of feathered friends.
While Addo is famous for their population of elephants, the startling array of birdlife is just as prevalent as the gentle giants. Boasting countless water birds and seven different species of Kingfisher, guests with a shrewd set of peepers might even spot the magnificent Fish Eagle. A leisurely trip that will please even the frilliest of free-range travellers, the River Safari includes transfers in Addo, drinks and snacks, custom canoes, life jackets and an overall great experience from the passionate and experienced CrissCross team.
We had such a fantastic time with you guys last year, that we just had to do it again. We weren’t disappointed, we had a brilliant time floating down the River and seeing all the wildlife!
– Becca and Rob Hoblinson