Port Edward: Save 50% on a one, two or three-night stay for two people including breakfast daily at Premier Hotel Edwardian preorder now- 50%
Port Edward: Save 50% on a one, two or three-night stay for two people including breakfast daily at Premier Hotel Edwardian
- Save 50% on a one, two or three-night stay for two people
- Includes breakfast daily
- Comfy Deluxe room
- Ideal holiday destination
- Wide variety of activities in the surrounding areas
- All travel must be completed by 30 September 2012 ; bookings may not be postponed or extended beyond this period
- Reservation required: 086 111 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call hotel for pricing and room occupancy questions for single occupancy or additional third person sharing rate
- No refunds for inclusive meals or services not taken
- Offer may not be taken in conjunction with any other special offer from Premier Hotels; Royalty Club points not earned on this offer
- Children under 12 can stay for free, but must pay for breakfast
- Subject to availability
- Premier hotel terms and conditions apply
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Swap dishes and dusting for a relaxing getaway in a seaside town when you spend up to three nights at the luxurious Premier Hotel Edwardian.
Pay R680 for a one-night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R1 360
Pay R1 360 for a two-night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R2 720
Pay R2 040 for a three-night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R4 080
A Tuscan styled resort situated on the Hibiscus Coast of KwaZulu-Natal, Premier Hotel Edwardian offers beautiful panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and the lush coastal hillsides, making it a sought after destination for holiday makers. Boasting 40 air-conditioned bedrooms, each room has an en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and select DSTV channels. With internet availability, a hospitality lounge, conference centre and swimming pool, Premier Hotel Edwardian is ideal for both leisure and business travellers alike. The Edwardian is also home to the Mariner’s Restaurant where diners can enjoy a range of a-la-carte or buffet meals to suit the needs of any jaded taste buds.
A popular holiday destination along the Hibiscus Coast, the sunny seaside town of Port Edward has a lot to offer. With many magnificent stretches of beach as well as a host of outdoor activities, such as a swimming, tennis, hiking and mountain bike trails, Port Edward is ideal for both those who want to work on their tan and those who want to get out and about in nature. Surrounded by nine 18-hole golf courses, this is the perfect location for someone wanting to work on their swing, while those who love caffeine can enjoy Beaver Creek Coffee Estate. With a variety of coffees on offer, whether you sit down at the restaurant or enjoy a guided coffee tour, your senses will revel in the array of delicious flavours and aromas.