Save up to 60% on a three-course Sunday lunch buffet for up to six people at The Treehouse Restaurant in Bushbuck Ridge Game Farm preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on a three-course Sunday lunch buffet for up to six people at The Treehouse Restaurant in Bushbuck Ridge Game Farm
- Save up to 60% on a three-course Sunday lunch buffet for up to six people
- Gorgeous Treehouse Restaurant located in The Bushbuck Ridge Game Farm
- Only 30km from the centre of Port Elizabeth
- Selection of potjies, roasts, venison dishes and more
- Enjoy a served starter, a buffet main and buffet dessert
- A warm homely meal in a beautiful setting
- Ideal as a family lunch
- Valid for 5 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 244 9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote Groupon upon booking
- Valid on Sundays only
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Lunch begins at 12:30
Philosophising with tame dolphins, discovering a wad of money in your winter jacket or finding the end of the rainbow – sans lurking leprechaun – can all be described as magical moments. And then there’s the lunch buffet. Indulge in one of life’s most prized pleasures when you save up to 60% on a three-course Sunday lunch buffet for up to six people at The Treehouse Restaurant in Bushbuck Ridge Game Farm.
Pay R100 for a three-course Sunday lunch buffet for two people, valued at R200
Pay R180 for a three-course Sunday lunch buffet for four people, valued at R400
Pay R240 for a three-course Sunday lunch buffet for six people, valued at R600
A mere 30km from the smiley city of Port Elizabeth lies a hidden culinary gem: The Treehouse Restaurant. Located in the Bushbuck Ridge Game Farm in the beautiful Maitlands area, the restaurant boasts sweeping views over the Colleen Glen valley and can seat up to 90 guests. Take a seat outside on the wooden deck – a masterful construction built around the trunk of a giant Yellowwood – and sip on something fresh before hitting the main attraction, the buffet.
Serving a selection of potjies and roasts under the canopy of ancient yellowwood trees, The Treehouse’s famous buffet won’t disappoint. While the first course is a served starter, guests can ravage the sweeping buffet for their main course and dessert. With one special venison dish every Sunday, you mind just find yourself snacking on a tender venison potjie, Kudu steak or mouth-watering venison roast. For a Sunday lunch that you won’t forgot, make the journey to The Treehouse and whet your appetite with their awe-inspiring buffet.