Pay R16 for a breakfast wrap OR pay R30 for a 150g steak, egg and chips OR pay R24.50 for chicken or beef nachos at Mint Café (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a breakfast, lunch or dinner at Mint Café
- Pay R16 for a breakfast wrap between 8:00 and 11:00, valued at R32
- Pay R30 for a 150g steak, egg and chips between 12:00 and 15:00, valued at R60
- Pay R24.50 for a chicken or beef nachos between 17:00 and 22:00, valued at R49
- Port Elizabeth’s favourite fine-dining beachfront restaurant
- Chic, funky and laid back atmosphere
- Fresh take on traditional fine-dining
- Superb views of harbour and secure parking
- Sit on the deck and relax with a drink and delicious meal
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 582 4801
- Breakfast wrap Groupon valid between 8:00 and 11:00
- Steak, egg and chips Groupon valid between 12:00 and 15:00
- Nachos Groupon valid between 17:00 and 22:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon excludes gratuity and beverages
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Studies have shown that when you meet your soul mate, you experience emotions quite unlike anything you’ve felt before. Along with the feeling that you’re somehow connected, people are supposed to feel elated and emotional, and experience an uncanny feeling that you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be. Experience the love-buzz when you meet your culinary soul-mate with a breakfast wrap for R16 OR a 150g steak, egg and chips for R30 OR chicken or beef nachos for R24.50 at Mint Café.
When you think of fresh, you don’t think of roasted almonds or chocolate - hence why this delightful dining spot is Mint Café, not Roasted Almond Café. As fresh as a cucumber on a skiing holiday, Port Elizabeth’s favourite slice of fine dining is as welcoming as it is cool. With a breathtaking beachfront view of the harbor from the deck and an airy and chic interior, Mint Café has a uniquely fresh take on its décor as well as its dining.
When one is confronted with a lip-smacking plate of breakfast; there’s often that animal instinct where you wish you could it roll it up into one delicious bite and devour it right there. Enter Mint Cafe’s breakfast wrap; a yummy wrap filled with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese and served with a hearty helping of crispy chips – a miracle of modern breakfast engineering, indeed.
For a lunch like no other, munch on a traditional favourite with a tender 150g steak topped with an egg and served with chips between 12:00 and 15:00; or if your appetite is more of a night-owl than an actual night owl, fall in love again and devour a plate of Mint Café’s amazing nachos. With chicken or beef spread over tortilla chips, a home-made salsa and a creamy coat of cottage cheese and cheddar, this appetizing plate is only made better with an adornment of salad and home-made guacamole.
For a dining experience that begins with mmm and ends in love-at-first-bite, appease your appetite at Mint Café.
Foody Fact: The recipe for the first plate of nachos was a completely random decision. Mexican bar owner El Pabbo picked the ingredients from a draw string bag filled with random items like bubblegum and asparagus.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Port Elizabeth 6001