Pay R58 for an Isango Gate fish and chips main with tzatziki and a Mandarin Fizz cocktail at Isango Gate, valued at R116 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an Isango Gate fish and chips with tzatziki and a Mandarin Fizz cocktail
- Served with kettle chips and side salad
- Modern and serene boutique hotel, restaurant and bar
- Ideal for a night out of the ordinary
- Groupon redeemable 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 811 2225
- Groupon valid for one meal for one person
- No takeaways
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or additional beverages
- Terms & Conditions apply
Seafood lovers everywhere know that nothing beats that first mouthful of perfectly cooked fish. From the moment when the tender fishiness melts in your mouth like an ice cream in a sauna – everyone at the table (even poor old Grandma) becomes a blur and their conversion merely white noise. Fulfil your fishy fantasy with a fish and chips main with tzatziki and a Mandarin Fizz cocktail for R58 at Isango Gate.
If one bite of perfectly grilled fish sends you into a state of hypnosis – you best warn your dining partner that tonight you’ll be functioning on social autopilot. A mere nibble of Isango Gate’s superbly grilled salmon served with kettle chips and a side salad and you’ll be lost to a world of seafood madness; a place where salmon sway their supple hips and sing jazzy numbers while bass play the bass and a suave suited prawn plays the piano forte and harmonises with the gravelly tones of Louis Armstrong.
Once your salmon-induced spiritual experience has passed, enjoy a traditional Greek Tzatziki accompaniment – a sauce made of strained yoghurt with cucumbers, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice and seasoned with salt and pepper. Next, sip on a delightful Mandarin Fizz cocktail while taking in the sensually serene setting of Isango Gate and the earthy tones and modern lines of the restaurant; all in all creating a perfect evening with some slamming-good salmon that’ll having you reeling with delight for days to come.
Fishy Fact: Legend has it that the tastiest fish can be found in an underwater hostel directly at the centre of the earth. Many fishermen have explained that the reason they’re such prize catches if that the hostel feeds them cake pops for breakfast, lunch and dinner; giving the fish a uniquely sweet flavour.