Pay R12 for four vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting from Flufferbutter, valued at R24 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on four vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and white chocolate
- Indulge your sweet-tooth
- A treat for any occasion
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Maximum of 2 Groupons per person
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Pre-booking is essential: 041 363 1528
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with spa promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
When vampires sparkle in the sun, they trigger arguments about the legitimacy of their species or sub-species. When the frosting on a cupcake sparkles, in rain or sunshine, people lay down their weapons, wars end and skies delightfully open up. Experience a cupcake explosion with today’s deal: four vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting for R12 from Flufferbutter.
Unlike vampires, The Flufferbutter cupcakes are more than happy to step into
the sunlight for a little girl’s fairy birthday party or a young man’s initiation
into the Power Rangers. They promise not to rupture to dust and die, but
rather, their frosted tops may just make the sun jealous, glistening brighter
than any vampire.
The Flufferbutter bakers are miniature cake experts who some say have been secretly taught by exotic masters and mythical creature from suburbia. In the welcoming shop interior, every bit of “all things nice” goes into each cupcake, rendering it a collection of joyful offerings in a simple paper container.
Enjoy a dreamy vanilla cupcake with flavours so
angelic they’ve been said to turn hate to love, stone to diamond and war to
peace. Iced with a pure and creamy vanilla frosting, there’s no doubt that hungrily devouring this delightful
treat will seem almost too wicked an act to perform. Well, almost.
Cake fact: When Lectus Terpus – baker to the gods – created the first cupcake, he was so overwhelmed by its beauty that he hid it inside his wife’s box of hair-dye. When the gods found out that he had hidden such a delicate little piece of yumminess, they were enraged and turned Lectus Terpus into a robot.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Port Elizabeth 6001