Pay R150 for a full set of acrylic French tips and a full pedicure at Nail Mystique, valued at R330 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a full set of acrylic French tips and a full pedicure
- Take your nails from gargoyle-esque talons to oolala
- Treat your tootsies to some hands-on attention
- Stylish and friendly salon
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 641 6402
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Redemption upon presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Whether you’re delivering a riveting debate on pineapple as a pizza topping, campaigning to save the walruses or bickering with your friend about religious politics – it’s always possible that your cracked cuticles and gargoyle-esque nails will draw more attention than your good intentions. Distract your audience with your incredible public-speaking skills rather than your feudal fingernails with today’s Groupon: a full set of acrylic French tips and a full pedicure for R150 at Nail Mystique.
Don’t be shy, remember that the lovely beauty therapists at Nail Mystique are there to help you; no one is going to laugh at your manicure-driven misfortune. Relax and surrender to the soothing sounds of light buffing and quiet polishing while a friendly therapist soothes your tortured tips with her healing hands; buffing them and applying a très chic set of French acrylic tips.
Next up are the talons, or toes as you used to call them. Let the therapist soak your twinkle toes and shower them with love, kindness and a jolly good buffing. Yes, there’s nothing that feet love more than a thorough buffing – except maybe Country music and the feeling of freshly cut grass.
Whether or not you save the walruses or prove that pineapple is the king of pizza toppings, the only distraction from your limitless wit and debating skills will be your gorgeous gesticulators.Manicured fact: The latest on-the-go cosmetic creation to hit the shelves is called the “Manicure in a Box”. The product comes in the form of a juice-box filled with polish and proteins which you dip your fingers in and later rinse off in the shower. Cosmetic critics have said that the product “makes less sense than a chubby T-Rex”.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Port Elizabeth 6065