Pay R240 for a session of Variable Pulsed Light hair-removal for underarms at Shambala Wellness Spa, valued at R480 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on Variable Pulsed Light hair-removal for underarms
- Advanced hair removal and skin rejuvenating unit
- Safe, fast and effective treatment of virtually all skin types
- Upmarket, luxurious and serene spa experience
- Lose unwanted underarm hair for good
- Smooth underarms for summer
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 581 3663
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 16:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Clients advised to arrive 15-minutes before set appointment
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
During winter, the need to shave under arms and legs becomes less important than keeping warm and sustaining a steady supply of hot chocolate. Problem is, when you emerge from the winter chrysalis like a starry social butterfly you tend to forget one vital thing: your underarms probably resemble those of a middle-aged Hungarian man. Save the shame and treat yourself to a Variable Pulsed Light hair-removal treatment for underarms for R240 at Shambala Wellness Spa.
While tender-eyed puppies and baby foxes can get away with furriness, your armpits certainly cannot. If people flinch when you wave at them or friends go quiet when the word “hairy” comes up, Shambala Wellness Spa has just the treatment to banish your woolly woes. As one of many spas and wellness centres to offer this innovative treatment, Shambala has recently acquired one of the finest hair removal technologies to grace our sandy shores: a Variable Pulsed Light machine.
Unlike lasers which give you a sharp zap, VPL is much less painful and has few side effects. The machine uses the power of light which is emitted across a broad range of wave lengths and absorbed by the appropriate structures in the skin. In the case of hair removal, VPL sends light to the melanin in the skin which absorbs it and is heated to a temperature that progressively, permanently and painlessly inhibits your hairs ability to grow.
Let the friendly and professional therapists at the chic Shambala Spa take care of that extra hair with this innovative and frankly awe-inspiring treatment, and revel in the tranquil and luxurious atmosphere that the clinic provides. Look forward to silky smooth underarms with Shambala Spa and Wellness Centre.
Spa fact: Mr C.D. Loaf, a baker, opened a skin care salon in the back of an old shoe maker’s workshop to raise money for a new bread making machine. He attracted women and men alike with the scent of buttered toast seeping out of his salon.