Pay R30 for a Panini meal for two people at EAT, valued at R60 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Panini meal for two people
- Choice of any three Panini’s: Moroccan Chicken with Lemon Mayo, Cheddar Cheese with Homemade Onion Marmalade or Bacon with lettuce and tomato
- Delicious, crispy bread rolls
- Ideal for a light lunch with friends
- Homely and welcoming dining experience
- Pretty restaurant surrounded by trees
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 581 8505
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- Sit-down only
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
A lion is basically like a house-cat, only larger and wilder and a koala is like a bear, but blessed with the mind-blowing powers of cute. Similarly, a Panini is like a sandwich, only better. Find out what makes the Panini the king of the bread-jungle with a Panini meal for two at EAT for R30.
Derived from the Italian word for sandwich, panino, the definition of this fine food essentially translates to “really awesome sandwich” or “I can’t even talk this is so delicious”. With scrumptious fillings sandwiched by either ciabatta, Rosetta or some other magnificent member of the bread family, the accurate way to describe this delightful treat would be to say it’s the sandwich equivalent of Gandalf the White.
EAT, a lovely restaurant and noted Panini connoisseur in Port Elizabeth, invites you, dear Groupon-holder, to partake of their glorious Paninis in a homely and welcoming atmosphere surrounded by trees and delicious-smelling savoury scents. If you prefer your chicken to come with an attitude, enjoy the spice-infused flavours of the Moroccan chicken with lemon mayonnaise Panini; a combination that’ll make your taste buds sing out and perform a hypnotic snake dance. If cheese is what gets your buds going, enjoy the homely yet bold flavours of the cheddar Cheese Panini with homemade onion marmalade or tuck in to a classic combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Toasted fact: The most expensive failed restaurant promotion was for Wizards Wok, a restaurant which fused eastern cuisine with what they imagined wizards would eat. The promotional event took place in a store that sold dunce caps, had a fake sorting hat as the host and an underground ska band singing about the menu. It was weird.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Port Elizabeth 6065