Pay R30 for a toasted sandwich meal for two people at Catwalk Caffé, valued at R60 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a toasted sandwich meal for two people
- Choose between chicken mayonnaise or ham, cheese and tomato
- Conveniently located and cosy eatery
- Classic sandwich fillings
- Chic and relaxing atmosphere
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 373 0328
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
Everybody has a different opinion on what the best thing in the world is. Some people think it’s the Broccoflower – the mutant misfit offspring of nature’s most hated vegetables which still manages to be loveable – other people think that it’s turning on your cellphone to find a bunch of text messages waiting for you and, unsurprisingly, there are a large group of people who think that there’s nothing better than a toasted cheese sandwich. Find out what’s better than plain stringy molten cheese and pay R30 for a toasted sandwich meal for two at Catwalk Caffé.
Sometimes it can be fun to add some adventure to your daily culinary expeditions, whether that means trying out some new spices or finally attempting to enjoy an aubergine. As with most things in life though, sometimes it’s better to stick with the tried-and-true tastes that you grew up with, like the trusty toasted-cheese that was the constant companion of so many college students. While you and your lunching buddy kick back in the cosy Richmond Hill eatery, choose between two of the world’s tastiest and most trusted toasted-bread fillings; creamy chicken mayonnaise or the faithful toasted cheese with ham and tomato.
Though you might have grown up with both types of toastie, the chefs at Catwalk Caffé will introduce you to a side of their flavours you never knew. With culinary skills that could make even cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower look as appetising as a cheesy double-crust pizza, the usually tame flavours take on a metaphorical sizzle that will tantalise even the most jaded of taste-buds.
Whether you’re looking for a quick bite for lunch or you want to see how toasted sandwiches are meant to be made, grab a buddy and hightail it down to Catwalk Caffé for a meal that will make sure you never look at another toasted sandwich the same way again.
Toasted Sandwich Fact: A restaurant in Spain, Cándido, is famous for serving only one dish, though still being insanely popular among both tourists and locals. The meal, a toasted sandwich containing slivers of rare steak, topped with goat cheese and purple radishes, on a bed of cabbage and peanut butter is topped with shavings a rare truffle, only found in fields full of daisies, which is what makes it so popular.