Pay R38 for two In-Betweener breakfasts for two people at HERMS Restaurant, valued at R76 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on two In-Betweener breakfasts for two people
- Includes two eggs, two rashes crispy bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms and toast
- Warm and welcoming restaurant
- Family friendly
- Spacious interior with wooden floors, a bar and scattered seating
- Outdoor seating available
- Makes delicious cocktails
- Ideal for a Christmas breakfast
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 364 2322
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday, 8:00 to 11:00 only
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon excludes gratuity and beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Many orange moons ago a great battle was fought over the importance of daily meals. Although lunch and dinner seemed to have the advantage with heavy contenders like seafood platters and lasagne, it was ultimately breakfast – and bacon – that prevailed. Ever since that day, victory has been commemorated every single morning with a hearty meal. Make like a seam and join the celebration with today’s Groupon: Pay R38 for two In-Betweener breakfasts for two people at HERMS Restaurant.
When it comes to whipping up a delicious savoury breakfast, HERMS Restaurant takes the bacon – and then fries it up to perfection. Boasting spacious indoor seating complete with a gorgeous wooden bar and scattered couches, HERMS is one of Port Elizabeth’s favourite family-friendly dining dens. Committed to serving the finest fry-ups known to man, child and possum, consider this delectable feast an early Christmas present from the breakfast gods.
While many say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, few seem to remember that is it also the most delicious. While cereal and porridge might cut it most days, give your taste buds something to sing about with two of HERMS’ famous In-Betweener breakfasts. With two eggs, two rashers of crispy bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms and a slice of toast; you couldn’t experience a better start to the day if you woke up to pet reindeer with a diamond encrusted collar.
Bacon-flavoured Fact: Since the dawn of the savoury pretzel, men have tried to prove that Santa Clause’s favourite breakfast snack is bacon. However, upon meeting a talkative reindeer in a local Canadian bar, a man named Jo Vance confirmed that Santa was in fact fan of baked beans sprinkled with pepper.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Port Elizabeth 6001