Pay R39 instead of R78 for two beef or chicken burger meals at Marilyn’s Coffee Shop (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two beef or chicken burger meals
- Tasty and delicious burgers
- Intimate and trendy interior
- Filling meal
- Perfect for lunch
- Ideal for a quick meal on the weekend
- Perfect for a laidback lunch date
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 581 8526
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:00; Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 to 14:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Terms and conditions apply
- Sit-down only
Before being used to clothe beef patties, roll halves were used as cushions for dolls, as beds for ninja-turtle figurines and were solely responsible for the extra-terrestrial events that took place in Roswell. Get your beef on with today’s Groupon: two beef or chicken burger meals for R39 at Marilyn’s Coffee Shop.
While astronaut cooks are still in the process of discovering a burger recipe that could take to the skies, Port Elizabeth residents should look no further than Marilyn’s Coffee Shop. An institution of good eats and refreshing drinks, Marilyn’s boasts burgers so good, your mouth may just explode. Choose between a chicken burger meal with juicy chicken fillet and salad nestled between two halves of a bready bun or a meaty beef burger meal for the dedicated carnivore. Alternatively, get one of each and both parties involved can indulge in blissful deliciousness.
With walls tastefully strewn with black and white pictures of Marilyn Monroe, and an interior of orange tables and upholstery complemented by floral accents, the intimate café becomes a throwback to days of another era. Three dining rooms create three cosy yet chic spaces where guests can entertain friends, better halves or even discuss the inner workings of a blackhole in a vacuum in outer space.
Fact Attack: In the 1600’s, beige tights were considered the best item of clothing to wear to a Bag-less dinner party. The sole reason for this was so that hosts could tell when guests were stealing leftovers to take home.