Pay R42 for two Canadian Treat breakfasts at Valley Harvest Bistro, valued at R84 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two Canadian Treat breakfasts
- Each breakfast includes two French toast rounds piled and topped with bacon, drizzled with maple syrup and garnished with seasonal berries
- Ideal for an early morning breakfast date
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 581 3486
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Groupon is for two people
Studies have shown that most people who eat breakfast are able to do extraordinary things like juggle five toddlers while seated on a penny-farthing in motion. Improve your chances of becoming an extraordinary individual by filling up with today’s Groupon: two Canadian Treat breakfasts at Valley Harvest Bistro for R42.
It is considered good form to present your body with a decent meal after the long fast of the evening. Bodies and appetites are even more appreciative when offered a Canadian Treat breakfast at Valley Harvest Bistro. Packed full of tasty titbits, the brekkie comprises two French toast rounds piled with loads of crispy bacon, elegantly drizzled with maple syrup and garnished with juicy seasonal berries. Ideal for an early morning date with a loved one or imaginary mate, the breakfast makes all other breakfasts pale in comparison.
Wake up on the side of your bed that’s closest to Valley Harvest Bistro to ensure your morning is filled with good vibes. Other than the beautiful view on your plate, the view from the bistro is also more than satisfying. Cosy on the inside with a garden exterior that oozes tranquillity and relaxation, guests are invited to spend the morning lapping up the sunshine or basking in the unique interior of the cocooned café. Chances are after filling up on the extraordinary, deliciously stacked Canadian Treat breakfast, you’ll feel the need to do something even more out of the ordinary to complete your experience.Food Fact: Tulip farms are popular destinations for picnics in Holland. It is customary to record your picnic conversations on tape then meet at the farm with earphones. No one is allowed in without a suitable pair of earphones.