Pay R47 for a delicious smoked chicken croissant and coffee for two people at Starburst Deli, valued at R94 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a delicious smoked chicken croissant with coffee for two
- Laid back, relaxed ambience
- Stylish deli set-up
- A delicious, mouth-watering selection of food
- Friendly and efficient service
- Indulge in a scrumptious meal for two
- Spoil a loved one with a lunch treat
- Tantalising smoked chicken
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 281 5312
- Monday, 10:00 to 18:00; Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00 to 21:00
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Multiple Groupons available to purchase as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Before the invention of the croissant, the only way the French could get savoury fillings to meet with their mouths was to hire a Food Cop who directed the traffic of delicious delicacies in their direction. This however proved expensive and caused the horrific two food group pile up of ’39 when a chicken fillet veered off its path and collided head on with a gherkin. Luckily croissants have come to the rescue; indulge in this French favourite with a smoked chicken croissant and coffee for two at Starburst Deli for R47.
The act of feeding ones face is necessary for survival and being able to hold interesting conversations with others such as the complex sleeping patterns of the narwhale. Starburst Deli is situated in Westbourne road and has an extensive menu that will have you wondering which rock you have been living under to never have experienced the amazingness that is this little gem. The friendly waiters and laid-back ambience will make it your favourite place to grab a bite to eat or wolf down another delicious savoury filled croissant.
Owner of Starburst Deli, Werner Lourens is constantly reinventing traditional meals by adding a special zest to give it a new and tantalising twist. Their scrumptious smoked chicken croissant has the perfect mixture of that full-bodied perfectly smoked taste and the ooh that hit the spot feeling only a delicious chicken filled feast could provide. Coupled with an aromatic and perfectly peculated cuppa java, this treat promises to be unlike any other.
Food fact: A chef in Switzerland became the first man to ever cook a three-course meal on a snow slope in snow shoes while balancing on a pogo stick. He set this record in 1999 and it is yet to be broken.