Pay R50 for R100 worth of Munch Moolah from Munch (save 50%)
- Save 50% on R100 worth of Munch Moolah
- Groupon includes delivery
- Wide selection of food
- Option of delivery or collection
- Port Elizabeth’s most diverse online restaurant
- Deliciously prepared food
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months (excluding Christmas Day)
- Register at www.wannadolunch.co.za to redeem Groupon
- Orders can be made online or telephonically: 041 368 3812
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Sunday, 8:00 to 21:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
A vacuum cleaner picking up pennies, the high-pitched yelp when you accidently stand on your puppy’s tail or unidentifiable white-noise are all sounds that no one likes to hear. The worst of these no-no noises though, is the grumbling tummy. Silence boisterous bellies and pay R50 for R100 worth of Munch Moolah from Munch.
South Africa’s single most diverse online restaurant, Munch – or Wanna do Lunch? – was designed to offer a wide range of lunchables and tasty treats for even the testiest of taste-buds. Rather than stroll down to the nearest buffet table and stare despondently at the second-rate selection of wilted salads and pastas, one or two clicks will take you to one of the most flexible and varied menus in Port Elizabeth. Offering free delivery seven days a week and selection of nutritious and healthy (or not so healthy) meals, Munch provides not only unparalleled convenience, but a hassle-free way to ensure your belly stays fed even when you don’t have time to slap a sandwich together in the morning.
Unlike those salad and pasta buffets at the food market that try to claim variety, Munch really does offer almost anything you can think of, from sushi to Lindt and Espresso ice-cream. Whether you’re having a busy day at work, typing memos and having productive meetings, or you’re at home on the couch playing TV-games and have no desire to get up, there are few things better than being able to open your browser and have whatever food your tummy’s crying out for delivered right to your door. It’s almost like that machine from the book about thumbing a lift through the universe that magically prepares whatever you’re craving. If you like to do things old-school, you can even phone in your order.
You have the option of waiting for a driver to rock up, with an estimated time based on how long it takes to prepare all the meals or you can pick it up yourself – making it perfect for any situation and any craving.Food Fact: In Sicily, there is a café just outside the Cefalu train station that serves ethnic food on unconventional plates. One plate is a half of an ostrich egg shell, while another is a combination of waterproof paper and paperclips.