Pay R55 for a cut, style and a mini scalp treatment with a head massage at Guyz Hair Studio, valued at R125 (save 56%)
- Save 56% on a cut, style and a mini scalp treatment with a head massage
- Leaves hair healthy, manageable and silky soft
- Professional and friendly service
- Perfect gift for yourself or anyone special
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One usable Groupon per person per visit
- Opening Times: Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:30 and Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Booking essential: 041 365 2454
Trying to snip and style your own hair can have you ending up with bald patches and a skew mohawk on the side of your head. Cutting and treating your hair with some home-made concoction should rather be left for professionals who know how to avoid singed locks and hairless spots. Take your curls to Guyz Hair Studio for a proper cut, style and a mini scalp treatment with a head massage for R55.
Situated on the corner of Hurd Street and 5th Avenue in Newtonpark, Guyz Hair Salon has the Port Elizabethan men performing the ‘Russian Cossack Dance’ in silly uniforms with the corners of their smiles permanently hooked behind their ears. This salon has a vibrant atmosphere and the modern décor with a splash of lime green will give any man’s ego a boost. The friendly staff will ensure that your trimming session will be a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
The professional hairstylist will give your locks a trim or a snip into any style you fancy or feel comfortable with. Your mane will be in good hands as the stylist gives your tresses an enjoyable mini scalp treatment. Sit back and relax while the treatment works its magic on your curly curls. After your session your hair will feel softer and shine brighter than any chiselled demi-god with locks made from sunshine and honey. Let yourself unwind as your head receives a gentle and soothing massage from skilful and practised hands.
Guyz Hair Studio offers a sanctuary for men who do not wish to be ridiculed while they enjoy their well-deserved pampering session. Women lounge around salons all the time, gents certainly also deserve to relish the small wonders of life.
Macho Fact: In Austria the men believe that crushing tins of diet soda against a wall will make their muscles more bulky. This exercise has proved that picking up cars and throwing them across the field would eventually feel like handling a bag of feathers.