Pay R65 instead of R130 for two rump, egg and chips lunches at Chingada’s Mexican Cantina (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two rump, egg and chips lunches
- 200g A-Grade matured rump, topped with a fried egg and served with crispy potatoes, onion rings and a freshly made spicy tomato salsa
- Chilled ambience
- Friendly service
- Fully licensed and Ice Cold Corona in stock
- Booking essential: 041 581 0098 (stipulate use of Groupon when booking)
- One Groupon per person per visit, additional Groupons to be used on separate visits or as gifts
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon redeemable for lunch only, Tuesday to Friday, 12:00 to 15:00
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Sit down only
Other than being used as a decent slapping device, prime A-grade cuts of rump steak are ideal sources of fuel for bodies, particularly when transported through open mouths and into empty stomachs. Feed your face (and someone else’s) with today’s Groupon: two rump, egg and chips lunches for R65 at Chingada’s Mexican Cantina.
They say a good tomato salsa has the potential to turn gringos into amigos. They also say it has the potential to turn rump and chips into authentic Mexican cuisine. Though these ingredients don’t call to mind Mexican taste sensations, the story is completely different when it’s sent out of the Chingada’s Mexican Cantina kitchen. Masterful chefs cook rump steak to juicy excellence and ensure that every potato chip is wrapped in crispy goodness. Within a matter of minutes, a kitchen Mariachi band forms a small semi-circle and serenades your meal to perfection. Served with egg, onion rings and a delicious freshly made tomato salsa, each dish has the potential to send hands and arms up in the air in celebration, beckoning a Mexican wave.
When you mix yummy Mexican inspired food, a bit of mariachi and good amigos under the cover of a wide brimmed sombrero and Chingada’s Mexican Cantina, chances are you’re in for a feast of good times. Whether you bring a friend, partner, or brother’s friend’s cousin, the friendly and inviting establishment will make you feel as comfortable as a Mexican hopping the North American border while entertaining your tummy with tasty treats. With the vibey, laid back atmosphere and staff who insist on putting the “I can” in Mexican, you’ll probably leave with illusions of grandeur, meaning that the Mariachi band member you dreamt of becoming, or that moustache you’ve always longed for will definitely, probably, maybe be realised. In due time.